• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner Pass

UPS tracking number is 1Z 362 X17 03 3928 2930
Insured for $300.00
Horse, this box is heavy. Don't drop it on your foot.
Peter

Guys, sorry about the update delay.....work has me traveling way too much and its not looking good for the next few weeks. If I'm not here for short periods know that.........
"I'll Be Back"

Ok lets see here..... I see some excellent med to full body smokes added here. Thank you Pepe for your generous puts... I sure hope a few of those make it back to me. I was honored to have you in my pass. Thank you again.

OK, here's the table spread coming to Horse......

CAO Anniversary
Pardomo Reserve Cabinet Series
Pardomo Estate
Padron Anniversary Maduro Principe
2 – Padrom 3000 Maduro
Romeo y Julieta Cedro #3 (Isom)
Partagas Mille Fleur (Isom)
Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniversary Churchill
HdM Lancelot Churchill
Fonsela (ISOM)
LaUnica Cameroon Belicaso
Cusano Corojo Robusto
Romeo Y Julieta Exhibition
2 C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 eXtreme TORO
Cuban Parejo Nicaraguan Sun Grown Rosado *
A.fuente Cuban Corona
Flor de Rafiel Gonzales (Isom)
Mayorga Box Pressed Torp
2- Bolivar Petit Coronas (ISOM 1998)
Punch Punch (ISOM 1999)
Partagas Lusitania (ISOM 1999)
Indian Tabac Deluxe Corona Tubo
2- Romeo y Julieta Bully's
Partagas Short ISOM
RASCC ISOM
Dip #5 ISOM
RyJ Exhib. #4 ISOM
Bahia Gold Robusto
Bolivar Fuerte (6x44)
Sosa Pyramid #2
Partagas Serie S Perfecto
El Rey del Mundo Supreme Robusto
Aristoff Black Maduro Churchill
Victor Sinclair Bohemian Ginsburg
Mayorga Robusto

Ok Horse, stop drooling at the table.... :) Get ready for your feast to be served.

FYI - Looks like todays the day. Enjoy the feast!

PACKAGE PROGRESS
Date Time Location Activity
Dec 4, 2001 6:21 A.M. FORT WORTH, TX, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
4:57 A.M. FORT WORTH, TX, US ARRIVAL SCAN

:D :D :D Doin the pee-pee dance (ever seen a horse do that?) :D :D :D Won't be home till midnite tonite. Hopefully, I can hold it till then :thumbs:

Alright Horse....confirm damn it, confirm...... :D :D :D

Delivered on: Dec 4, 2001 5:46 P.M.
Signed by: WILSON
Delivered to: FORT WORTH, TX, US

Can you tell I'm a nervous sorta fellow?? :thumbs:

Was considering having a contest to see who could guess the date this pass makes it home but realized that the last few passers could have a bit of impact on that. So I came up with another........ tell me what time the package is DELIVERED. We will use the USPS D.C. or UPS tracking for the correct time. Please do not send or post your answers as of yet. I will bring this back up as we get down to the last 2 passers.

Closes to the correct time will win an all expense paid trip to Havana (including Cigars) with guided tours of many factories and growing fields, along with top shelf accomodations with room service, hot tub, massages, and One Million dollars cash OR a batch of cigars from my humi...... I havn't decided yet..... :p

:0 Sorry, couldn't find my puter thru all the blue smoke :D

Yep, it's here.....somewhere.... Posts, etc tomorrow. :thumbs:

Thanks for lettin me play.... this one was fun!

Takes:
Punch Punch Isom
Sosa Pyramid #1
La Tradition Torp
RyJ 125 Churchill

Puts:
Partagas Petit Corona Isom
Partagas S Exquisito
Don Diego Reserve Torp Emense
Cuesta Rey Cabinet #1 Maduro
Carlos Torano Reserve Robusto
HDM Excalibur Oscuro Maduro

0300 6000 0000 4864 0632

Heads up Mel.......

Excellent Horse......absolutly excellent!!! I almost bought one of those Carlos Torano Reserva's the other day. Ran out of money and had to put a few sticks back (I hate when that happens) Had plans to return for it but now will wait and see if the one you put makes it back to Texas...hehe!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm up in Big D all the time.....we're gonna have to hook up one evening for a smoke. Thanks for being in my pass.... I'm honored!

Here's the table setting for Mel......

CAO Anniversary
Pardomo Reserve Cabinet Series
Padron Anniversary Maduro Principe
2 – Padrom 3000 Maduro
Romeo y Julieta Cedro #3 (Isom)
Partagas Mille Fleur (Isom)
HdM Lancelot Churchill
Fonsela (ISOM)
LaUnica Cameroon Belicaso
Cusano Corojo Robusto
Romeo Y Julieta Exhibition
2 C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 eXtreme TORO
Cuban Parejo Nicaraguan Sun Grown Rosado *
A.fuente Cuban Corona
Flor de Rafiel Gonzales (Isom)
Mayorga Box Pressed Torp
2- Bolivar Petit Coronas (ISOM 1998)
Partagas Lusitania (ISOM 1999)
Indian Tabac Deluxe Corona Tubo
2- Romeo y Julieta Bully's
Partagas Short ISOM
RASCC ISOM
Dip #5 ISOM
RyJ Exhib. #4 ISOM
Bahia Gold Robusto
Bolivar Fuerte (6x44)
Partagas Serie S Perfecto
El Rey del Mundo Supreme Robusto
Aristoff Black Maduro Churchill
Victor Sinclair Bohemian Ginsburg
Mayorga Robusto
Partagas Petit Corona Isom
Partagas S Exquisito
Don Diego Reserve Torp Emense
Cuesta Rey Cabinet #1 Maduro
Carlos Torano Reserve Robusto
HDM Excalibur Oscuro Maduro

Wow, I'm drooling looking at this. Heads up Mel.....you are about to feast!

Are you with us Mel???

Delivery Status:
You entered 0300 6000 0000 4864 0632

Your item was delivered at 3:02 pm on December 10, 2001 in SMYRNA, GA 30080.

Wonder if he threw his back carrying that box.... ;)

Tell me you got it and I can start breathing again! Oh the agony...... He must be rolling a Grand Dragon for me :D

Speaking of the Grand Dragon Allofus (and Mel), the one I took in a recent pass was supposed to be a 'Victory' smoke in Little Rock.
Dunno if you saw my follow-up post in the completed pass, but it's gonna 'rest' another year when we'll give it another try. But this time for a 2nd place score high enough to make it to the Big Show. The Vocal Majority (of Dallas), the worlds best, will be back in competition next year.
We're not so delusional that we believe we can beat em, just score high enough (2 highest non-winning scores in the world) to make it to International.

Does anyone have an E-mail address for Mel? I can't deal with this stress so close to Xmas..... :(

sorry alouf got tied up at work for 4 days never even went home :( got the box safe and sound my wonderful wife put the whole thing in the humicloset some jerk in sales promised 3000 pcs of a new product out by the 23 had bild all the new tools to get my bonus or lose it  :angry:  will send the box out monday an will put puts ect then again my apologies for not getting with you guys sonner.
horse do fish really like this kind of bait?

PHEWWWWWW.......you sure had me a bit nervous there Mel.
Thanks for the post.

I agree that bonuses come before cigar passes.....just how much did WE get? I'll take mine in smokes.. ;)

Looks like I'm next on the list. Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy! :p

Ummmmmm Mel ???????? :(

Help me out here please! I've scratched off getting this back by Christmas and at the moment New Years isn't looking good either. :lookup:

Whats Up?

I HAVE THE BOX

Never fear.  Quite a spread you put in there Mel.  But didn't you say you were going to include a recipe from you mom?  I don't know what to do with half of this stuff!  

I will post my puts & takes later.  Hopefully I'll be able to get this shipped today, but it's possible I won't be able to get to it till the next business day (is UPS open on X-mas eve?)

Dave :D

Yes, alright, Yee Hawwwww, Phewwwww (exhaling deeply) :D

Thank you Mel.....I never doubted for a minute that everything was AOK..... :lookup: hehe! I do take back every single cuss word I called you. Don't worry, nobody but my dog knows about it! ;)

All joking aside Mel, Thank You for being in my pass. I really do understand and want you to know it was an honor to have you in my 1st pass.

Thanks for the heads up Dave and have at it....... without Mels puts and takes I can't update the box's contents. If he listed his puts and takes in the box would you mind posting them? If not no biggie......its you then Devin then back home.