• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

breaking me in pass

74-1021679779

I've been online with cp for a little while, now I think I 'm ready to break my cherry.
This pass is going to be a little limited, five to seven people next will have more as bro Dave suggested.
I'd like to have both newbies and veterans, I'll put a veteran on the list first and last to help correct problems I may have and give me a end review of how I did.
Go ahead and start e mailing your info and I'll have a list made up in about one week.
:) :) :)

:cool: Snailer sent :cool:

Will be honored to take part in your first pass :D :D

Make sure it's good...DAMNIT!!!! :p :p LOL :p :D

:thumbs: Addy sent.

Would love to be a part of yer first pass. Beat me to the punch. I think after yours and Big Worm's, I think I'll have to do a 'new guy' pass as well
:)

-Tony

Sounds great, count me in definately as one of the newbs. Snaily on the way....thanks Jason!! :cool:

anyone else?

anyone?

Bueller....

Bueller.....

??? ???

I might be able to jump in on this one. I need to call tomorrow and get a snailer.

Emo

If the newbie ratio is not already WAY off track... I would like to play..

If it is....... I'll wait for the next!
Snailer sent

Thanks
Bob

Am I a veteran? Am I a newbie?

Who knows but I'll play!

email sent

Leebo :D

Well if the requisite # hasnt been met yet i would like in.

snailer is in profile

The pass is now closed. Will be posting the names by tonight. :D :D :D

:) The polls are in!

:DThe Cast of Characters is as follows:
:p
Purobrat
Hallis
The Beast
SmokinTone
LeeBo 8-9-8
Emodx
Firestorm
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

;) the order listed is also the mailing order, let me know if any problems arise. I will be posting the starting puts shortly.

Let me know when to offically move this pass to the "In Progress" board.

Thanks,
Dave :cool:

Dave are you going to get in on the end of this one and send it back through the line? :D :D

:cool: Hey Guys,
Has the "Newbie Pass" list been set yet? Can anyone tell me who is running the "Newbie Pass" I think I got a little confused with whom to send my snailer info to I may have sent it to the wrong person and therefore I don't think I was considered for the pass....can anyone help me out!
Thanks and sorry if I scwred up anything.
BlkCigarCzar :cool:

Sorry Hallis, I made that offer to BW in the other open pass.

Nice try though!!!

Dave :D

Thats alright Dave,, i'm on that pass also. :D I'm gonna hafta run to the shop and pick up a few goodies this weekend. And for other cigar bartering tools. ;)