• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

breaking me in pass

yeah no place on USPS site to check insurance, you got a new girl at the desk. Dont worry it's all good :D

Man I'm so excited for you Jay... D'oH! I just wet myself.... :p

:sign:

package here! man! I cant say enough about you guys. :)
holy cheet! Took pics of stash, Tony pm me on how we're gonna post these pics. I took some with the digital and a couple with the 35mm to back up. :thumbs: wooohoo, I'm gonna have a good time going thru these. Will post more later, wouldnt it figure I have to go to work. ???

Thank you to everyone who participated. :love:
Jason

A;right man, congrats. Another successful intro Pass. Makes you feel it, don't it....? :love:

SO glad it made the trip bro......( especially after that wench at the Post office steered me wrong). Sorry if I worried you by taking out insurance..but as last guy I wanted some security that you would get what you deserved!

Thanks J for a great pass. It was MY first and a pleasure.

I learned a lot and appreciate your efforts! :love:

Enjoy the great cigars brother! :D :D

had to say I couldnt wait, I had to break out one of those ugly stick isoms from the pass. wow now I know what your talkin about Willis! :thumbs:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I have no idea why that was so funny, but LOL I'm chuckling like an idiot here...

*chuckle* BAHAHAHAAAAAAA

*ahem*

Sorry.

Good smoke huh Jason?? Like Emo says, they are a great break from the everyday. :p :D

Now Jason, as the originator of the thread, it is your job to tell Dave that is is time to move the thread to the Completed Passes section, so tell him already!!! :0

no succesful in posting pics. what can I say I'm not a computer person. Will figure out later. :p :p :p