• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Breckenridge Bourbon

ReddickBulldog

Anyone else try this? I am on my second bottle. It is made in Colorado, gasp, not Kentucky. It has a high rye content and is somewhat spicy. I really enjoy it. Anyone else?

Yes, it is great stuff. I was at the distillery about a month ago. Good people, friendly and informative. Must be something about the air because Denver has some of the nicest people around, way too nice if you ask me lol:D

Sweetrice80 said:
Yes, it is great stuff. I was at the distillery about a month ago. Good people, friendly and informative. Must be something about the air because Denver has some of the nicest people around, way too nice if you ask me lol:D

Being a Kentucky grad, bourbon from Kentucky is my heart and soul.  But I have visited the distillery twice.  Really nice people and a good product.  It's certainly not rot gut.

Hmmm, I was gifted a bottle for my birthday last summer and was underwhelmed. Seemed thin to my tastes, but I do like Noah's Mill and that is tough competition. I guess I need to revisit the bottle I have.

cabaiguan juan said:
Where do they distribute too?

There isn't one.  Closest one to us Jon is Jersey. 

On a secondary note, I am not a big fan of any vodka, but when I was there I sampled their vodka as they were giving out free samples. (who says no to free booze!?)  I must say I was pleasantly surprised on how good it was.

On a completely different note :p , while in Denver I stopped by Stranahan's Distillery.  I must say I was a little overwhelmed with how much booze they make there and really don't remember much of it to recommend any good stuff.  I am sure the first 3 or 5 were good then after that just about everything taste good  :laugh:

David 

Sweetrice80 said:
On a completely different note :p , while in Denver I stopped by Stranahan's Distillery.  I must say I was a little overwhelmed with how much booze they make there and really don't remember much of it to recommend any good stuff.  I am sure the first 3 or 5 were good then after that just about everything taste good  :laugh:
David 

CJ and I toured Stranahan's last year before the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival and I can say I am on my second bottle of their stuff and still enjoying it VERY much!

I am not a big vodka fan either but I do know that my local L.S. has a bottle. I will put it on my list to try.