• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brett Favre coming back?!?

either way, Favre is a stud! Being a Bears fan, I hate the Packers, but I respect Favre

great player but if you gonna retire and go through with it then stick with it, i hated rocket when he came out of retirement to play with houston, i hated mike when he came out too
if your gonna put your fans, through the emotional ride of you leaving the team they cheer for and you then stay retired dont play with a fans emotions. just my .02

great player but if you gonna retire and go through with it then stick with it, i hated rocket when he came out of retirement to play with houston, i hated mike when he came out too
if your gonna put your fans, through the emotional ride of you leaving the team they cheer for and you then stay retired dont play with a fans emotions. just my .02

Couldn't agree more. I am a yanks fan and to hear that rocket was coming/retiring/whatever over and over was awful.

I hope Favre craps or gets off the pot either way.

Farve is fast becoming chump! This is already a yr or to old, shut up and leave the game after playing in the NFC championship.

If he does, it shouldn't be with the Pack. He's got to respect this organization and the fact that they have had to plan for the future and stick with their plans of using Rogers as their QB of the future. To mess with their plans would be disrespectful IMO. I'm not a Pack fan but as a football fan it's hard not to be a Favre fan and to see him in any other uniform would be odd to say the least. I guess it might be fitting if he returned to the Falcons though.

I really hope this is all much ado about nothing. I love Favre, but he made a decision and he needs to stick with it. I really hate watching these athletes waffling back and forth every time they retire. It's getting pretty old.

I didn't like Joe Montana or Jerry Rice playing for another team, and I would hate seeing Favre in any other uniform.

I really hope this is all much ado about nothing. I love Favre, but he made a decision and he needs to stick with it. I really hate watching these athletes waffling back and forth every time they retire. It's getting pretty old.

I didn't like Joe Montana or Jerry Rice playing for another team, and I would hate seeing Favre in any other uniform.

Reports coming out today that he asked to be released from the Packers.. You know he just wants to win, I can't imagine him going to just any team. It would have to be a team that he would make an automatic contender. Either way, its sucks to see it going down like this. Just hit the links Brett!!!

Reports coming out today that he asked to be released from the Packers.. You know he just wants to win, I can't imagine him going to just any team. It would have to be a team that he would make an automatic contender. Either way, its sucks to see it going down like this. Just hit the links Brett!!!

Ugh...

I can understand his desire to play and win, but honestly what team has all the pieces in place that they could just plug him in and win? I just don't see it happening.

I wish he'd just hang it up.

Some of these guys cannot give up the lime light it is a addiction to them. It is a shame because he was a great player and if he comes back and makes a fool out of himself that will hard to take.

Best Regards
Don

Some of these guys cannot give up the lime light it is a addiction to them. It is a shame because he was a great player and if he comes back and makes a fool out of himself that will hard to take.

Best Regards
Don

I agree, he need's to stay retired. He doesn't need to tarnish his legacy which is very possible if he returns. Although he may not care if he does or not.

You know, I don't give a crap about Favre anymore. He's really shown his ass in this whole thing and looking back on the last few years when I thought he deserved the option of telling the Packers when he wanted to go and how he wanted to go I realize I was being selfish and overly apologetic to someone that had become one of my favorite players. I wasn't being nearly as selfish as this prick has shown himself to be, but selfish nonetheless.

Fugg Favre and he horse he should be riding around his ranch. :angry:

I wouldn't go to the extent of calling him selfish. I know how it feels to play sports through college, then all of a sudden to not have that anymore. I can only imagine how hard it is when you've been a professional for 18 years.

Do I think it's bad for the Packers? Yes. I also feel for Rodgers.

I do honestly feel that Favre is being wishy/washy, I wish in the past few years he would have made his decision much sooner. But, I'd imagine the urge to play is overwhelming.

If he wants to play, then release or trade him. I don't want to see him in another uniform, but I don't want this to go on and on, for both the Packers and Favre.

My KC Chiefs would probably pick him up. They love wore out Hall o' Famers.