• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson?

Britney Speas or Jessica Simpson

• Britney Spears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jessica Simpson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
emodx said:
Jessica's face on Britanny's body with Madonna's talent is my vote for the perfect blonde singer.

Emo

Emo:

Twenty years ago, Madonna had a better face and body than Jessica and Britney have now. I would vote for Madonna, circa 1982. :D

BACCHUS said:
emodx said:
Jessica's face on Britanny's body with Madonna's talent is my vote for the perfect blonde singer.

Emo

Emo:

Twenty years ago, Madonna had a better face and body than Jessica and Britney have now. I would vote for Madonna, circa 1982. :D
You talk as if I am knee high to Shadow! Bwahahaha...Yes she was a taste morsel.

My wife runs circles around the whole lot of em. :thumbs:

Come on guys, do yall get out much? :0 :p :D

Allofus123 said:

That's a rather odd question coming from a member with more than 1900 posts, don't you think? :D :sign:

BACCHUS said:
Allofus123 said:

That's a rather odd question coming from a member with more than 1900 posts, don't you think? :D :sign:
ROFLMAO...... Touche! :sign:

A friend at work showed me Sofia's site a few months ago and she's definitely hot but I think I have some fierce competition for her. The brunette from the Miller commercials (Kitana Baker). Do a google search, you'll thank me later ;)
** Some of her sites that come up in the search are not kid/work friendly**