• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Britney Spears: Pregnant Again

This thread is the first I heard of it nor do I care. However, I can't help but wish I were the father. Or at least helped her practice for it :)

Are you saying they don't have trailer trash where you live?

This thread is the first I heard of it nor do I care. However, I can't help but wish I were the father. Or at least helped her practice for it :)

Are you saying they don't have trailer trash where you live?

Greetings! Well said, AVB! Trailer trash, white trash. Which are the nuts and which are the bolts? Haha! Britney Spears probably should not have gotten pregnant again this soon in the first place. Regards, knightlaird

It's been a LOOOONG time since she looked like she did in that pic! :p

Why is she slutty? She's married isn't she? Really I don't know. Hell in the town I grew up in if you're 18, a female and don't have a kid you're over the hill. :D

I don't know why anyone cares about celebrities' lives or watches those Entertainment Tonight type shows.