• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

brock vs cain

Leon

Anyone else surprised about how that fight went down? I wanted lesnar to lose but honestly did not think it was going to happen tonight! Guess instead of a corona and a burrito lesnar will be enjoying an ice pack and stitches.
Thoughts?

Just shows that superior skill dominated size and strength. He got his a%* beat.

Jim

Not surprised at all. He has been due for an ass beating. He got murdered last night. I like how he was break dancing across the octagon.

Not surprised at all. He has been due for an ass beating. He got murdered last night. I like how he was break dancing across the octagon.

Laughed my ass off!

I was glad to see him humble in defeat. Nice change to see him out of "character".

I honestly thought he was going to say some BS about Herb Dean stopping it early. There was two other chances he could've stopped the fight IMO. Both times he was in the fetal position. I heard he got into it with The Undertaker who was talking shit to him as he was walking back to the locker room. What a night for Lesnar....got his ass handed to him in the form of a "Corona and burrito dinner" and almost got tombstoned.

Was a sweet sweet defeat of Lesnar!

I didn't really think it would happen last night but I liked it anyway... Seems like the fight maybe could have kept going but I'm not arguing with Herb Dean...

Was a sweet sweet defeat of Lesnar!

I didn't really think it would happen last night but I liked it anyway... Seems like the fight maybe could have kept going but I'm not arguing with Herb Dean...

You sure you were watching the right fight.??? Brock was getting beat up badly!

Maybe I just would have liked to see it keep going?!? :whistling:

Maybe I just would have liked to see it keep going?!? :whistling:

I wanted to see Cain punch his face a few more times too, but it was a good call to end it. It kinda looked like Brock asked for it to stop when he stopped gaurding and threw his arm up.

Edit- posted on mobile and was all screwed up....