• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brother is Dying

sleepyjim

Vet and dam proud of it!
Some of you know, some dont, but my brother is dying, he has 3 brain tumors and all the docs can do is radiate them to keep him alive a lil longer, I have been dealing with this for a bit now and I got to thinking how we all need to stop and give thanks for our health and such!!

Jim

I am so sorry to hear your news. My prayers go out to you, your brother and both your families.

Sorry to hear that Jim. That has got to be tough to deal with. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

Brandon

Horrible news. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother Jim. God bless you and your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with your brother, you and your family.

I'm so very sorry, you know you all will be in our prayers. Please let us know if there's anything more we can do. God bless, brother.

Sorry to hear this. Keep yourself up with memories of better times past.

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother, Jim. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you, your brother and your families. Please let me know if there is anything I can do...

Very sorry to hear that Jim. I'm not too far from you, so if you need anything let me know.

Eric

Very sorry to hear about your brother Jim, You and your family are in my prayers.

Sorry to hear the news, Jim. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Always remember the good times y'all had together.

Floyd T.

Sorry to learn of such tragic news. My thoughts and continued prayers will be with your family and his.