• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brrrr, it is COLD here in N Florida

No matter what anybody says, if you aren't used to the cold, you will feel it! ;)

When I woke up this morning it was 4 degrees with a wind chill of -16. I'm still trying to figure out why I moved from Georgia...

The high today was 30... it's been crazy cold here.

79 °F / 26 °C
Mostly Cloudy

Its freezing down here.
Braggart! :laugh:
I agree! Unbelievable...he is well into summer with those temps, while we freeze in San Diego, well into winter with a temp of 76° today. Unfortunately it's going to be freezing tomorrow
temp at 70° and possibly rain. :whistling: :laugh:

Life is good!

Brian

Right now it's 0* with windchill -15*.

This AM when I woke up it was -16* with windchill -34*.

It's supposed to be 35* and raining here this weekend. That will do a number on our 42" of snow that are on the ground.

I hate this place...

79 °F / 26 °C
Mostly Cloudy

Its freezing down here.
Braggart! :laugh:
I agree! Unbelievable...he is well into summer with those temps, while we freeze in San Diego, well into winter with a temp of 76° today. Unfortunately it's going to be freezing tomorrow
temp at 70° and possibly rain. :whistling: :laugh:

Life is good!

Brian

I'm not joking mates
It should be 36 °C at the moment. We are having a crap summer.

You can't really appreciate the weather until you have an "outside" job... I worked outside for the first couple years of my working career....

You'll never look at the sun the same until you've lived and worked outside in Texas during the summer. Did I mention that we didn't have air conditioning?

You'll never look at the sun the same until you've lived and worked outside in Germany during the winter. I think I counted 22 days in a friggin row once without seeing the sun. Did I mention that we didn't have heat? Spend the day outside in 15 degree weather....then eat a cold meal, take a cold shower and sleep in an unheated room....do that all winter....then we'll talk.

Until then...

Don't be a baby.

Oh yeah, it's 28 here this morning. Crap it's cold! :laugh: :laugh:

I never really cared about the weather, until I realized that the Army did care about the weather either.
Now it is the last thing Check before bed, and the first thing I check before PT.

Chilly but manageable 30* this morning.

Tim

being a farmer, i'm a weather watching fool. 20 this am, not terrible, when you're sitting inside on a couch

8 degrees F here without the wind chill fiqured in.

Right now its 26F here with a windchill of 15. This morning it was 12F with a wind chill of 2. Now next week they a re looking for temps to be in the upper 60"s!! Light em up!!

It's hovering between the mid-thirties and lower fifties in Fez, Morocco, but virtually nobody has any sort of central heating, so we drink lots of scalding mint tea and wear three sweaters at a time.

18 at the moment, it was 12 when I came home after the game last night!

Not sure what it is now, but it was 2 degrees when I got in the car. The poor thing didn't want to wake up, that's for sure.

Personally, I wish them damn Canadians would keep their air to themselves.

Doc.

Not sure what it is now, but it was 2 degrees when I got in the car. The poor thing didn't want to wake up, that's for sure.

If you'd stop jammin the damn thing into frozen snow banks it might be a bit more cooperative :D