• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brudda Wade is a new dad!

Congratulations. Get ready for the times you will cherish forever. Enjoy.
Peter

Thanks for the well wishes Bruddahs! My 7 year old daughter Kelsie has finally picked a name for her little sister... it's Kaylee Chiemi Kodama!

She and mom will be coming home tomorrow and I'm at home with Kelsie running around the house like a chicken without a head.. LOL! We thought we had a lot of time to put the 'ole bassinette together and stuff like that... boy were we wrong... LMAO!

Please forgive me if I'm not around too often but I will be popping in for sure. Oh... sorry that I don't have a ton of ISOM Davi's and Dunhills to pass out but I will be hosted a couple of contests in the near future so at least I can pass out a couple of Aloha-Packs and maybe I'll finally host a pass to help celebrate!

Thanks again everyone... you guys are da best!

Aloha,

Wade

Congrats bruddah Wade to you and Raynette. Make sure you post a few pics of the new addition so we can all see the new beauty.... :) :thumbs: :)

congrats wade, and to you too Raynetta, glad to hear the whole family is involved...Nice name pick Kelsie....

Bruddah Wade!
Congratulations!!!

That is wonderful news Bro, all the best to your slightly larger family ;)

Sorry for the late reply, just saw the thread. Congrats!!! What a way to ring in the new year. :)