• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BTL - $18.50

Wait they had boxes of Anejos at MSRP? ....snip

Not sure who that was aimed at Boggs (maybe the quote from a Goalee post) but they sure as hell weren'y MSRP where I was:

OK, here's what I saw Saturday:
  • Opus Robusto - $15.95
  • Opus Perfecxion #2 - #17.95
  • Opus Petite Lancero - $14.95
  • Anejo 55 - $14.95
  • DCM Robusto # 5 - $10.95 (common around these parts)
  • DCM Toro #4 - $13.95 (again common, but pricey)
Except for the DCM's (which are about $1 over MSRP, I think) it's quite the mark-up on the Opus & Anejos.
Oh I see... they weren't as expensive but they were still marked up. Thanks for clarifying for me!

Wait they had boxes of Anejos at MSRP? ....snip

Not sure who that was aimed at Boggs (maybe the quote from a Goalee post) but they sure as hell weren'y MSRP where I was:

OK, here's what I saw Saturday:
  • Opus Robusto - $15.95
  • Opus Perfecxion #2 - #17.95
  • Opus Petite Lancero - $14.95
  • Anejo 55 - $14.95
  • DCM Robusto # 5 - $10.95 (common around these parts)
  • DCM Toro #4 - $13.95 (again common, but pricey)
Except for the DCM's (which are about $1 over MSRP, I think) it's quite the mark-up on the Opus & Anejos.

The only thing I'd consider picking up at those prices would be the Opus PL, because I never come across them. The rest, especially the DCM, are a joke price wise. I can get DCM #5's for $6 and some change, but I used to be a big DCM whore so I had a good local source.

BTW, I just orderd a BTL @ MSRP, because we've been talking about them so much. I'll give them another try. :D

snip....I can get DCM #5's for $6 and some change, ...snip

My first thought was to ask if you were shittin' us. But I've read enough of your posts to believe you don't bullshit about this stuff.

I find BTLs to ultimately be rather boring cigars to smoke.

I find BTLs to ultimately be rather boring cigars to smoke.

I've had a couple and can't say I've honestly & truly enjoyed 'em enough to pay that price, but then again, I'd take a VSG over almost any ISOM, so WTF do I know.

I know it's a taste thing and what you hate I may like.

My first thought was to ask if you were shittin' us. But I've read enough of your posts to believe you don't bullshit about this stuff.

LOL! The local shop I get those at always treats me well. Mostly because I'd buy a 5 or so of each size. Getting the DC's for $13 or $14 (I haven't been by in awhile) was always too good to pass up. :D

'the pisser of it all the Aneho are hard to come by.'

Anejos ain't easy either...