• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buck Naked Cubans contest

vewyphishy said:
moki said:
Okay phishy, how exactly did you get the info?  What'd you do??
Haha... well, I guess sooner or later, I'd have to give this up. :p

I went to the home page of Phi Delta Theta and looked up the information of the Rochester chapter. I thought about contacting someone on the officer's list... but decided that would just be strange. Instead, there was a link for those who wanted to recommend someone for membership. I thought I'd recommend myself and use Andrew as a reference. But again, I decided that would probably be even stranger.

So... at the very bottom of the form, there's a contact link in the disclaimer for those having problems with the form. I emailed that guy about a need for some information on one of their past brothers. He forwarded my email to the PDT Chapter Records Clerk and she replied to my request within the hour.

There you have it. :thumbs:
very nicely done there vewy

vewyphishy said:
So... at the very bottom of the form, there's a contact link in the disclaimer for those having problems with the form. I emailed that guy about a need for some information on one of their past brothers. He forwarded my email to the PDT Chapter Records Clerk and she replied to my request within the hour.

There you have it. :thumbs:
vewysneaky my dear phisy. Your prize smokes are all safely packaged up with a little bonus included... DC# sent via PM.

Hey! Whatever happened to my consolation prize???? :p :D Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

Wade

wk-mang said:
Hey! Whatever happened to my consolation prize???? :p :D Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

Wade
crap, was I supposed to send you a consolation prize? Sorry wade, I musta spaced it... wait... didn't we send you some stuff, including some homemade Polly cookies?!?!?

You did... but that was because I let you lick my "salty nuts" and nuthin to do with yer contest!!! Bwahahahahahahaha! Don't sweat it Bro..... I'm just busting your "salty nuts"! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Monte said:
moki said:
wk-mang said:
Congrats Phishy! Hey.... don't I get a consolation prize for ID-ing those unbanded rockets? LOL!
hrm, yeah, that's fair... what should we get Wade for a consolation prize?
He should get what the rest of us that agreed with him.

"Thanks for playing"
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte
ahhh... no wonder I forget. I suggested it'd be a good idea, but never came up with what to send the salty nutted man. Sorry wade -- will rectify shortly! :D

He told me he likes Connecticut puros.

You know, the ones you get at gas stations :sign:

Munniemaker, Summerdale, Judges Cave, etc. ;)

Gee... thanks Bruddah Bill! You can help me celebrate... I'll send you half of the Munies, Summerdales and Judges Caves! LOL! :thumbs: :love: LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

All I can say is.... :0 :sign: :love: :D Bruddah Andrew... un-freaking-real... definitely over the top!!!! Thanks Bro!

Wade