• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buck Naked Cubans contest

Monte said:
Fast4Dr said:
Isn't that Cheating? :p :p :D :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte
Nope. It's called being resourceful. :D

vewyphishy said:
Monte said:
Fast4Dr said:
Isn't that Cheating? :p :p :D :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte
Nope. It's called being resourceful. :D
I would have to agree. No where in the rules did it say that we were not able to call, email , or ask a fellow brother. He simply atsted that all HE would tell us was the name of the Frat and the School.

Good going vewy :thumbs:

Nope. It's called being resourceful. :D [/QUOTE]
I would have to agree. No where in the rules did it say that we were not able to call, email , or ask a fellow brother. He simply atsted that all HE would tell us was the name of the Frat and the School.

Good going vewy :thumbs: [/quote]
I was just joking!

He probably told the guy he would send him one of the Cubans if he helped him out. That's why they didn't write back to my email, I didn't offer anything :sign:

Way to go fishy!!!
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Got grease the right palms my man! :)

He actually probably offered them a beer or his sister. Whichever is cheaper. :)

moki said:

He actually probably offered them a beer or his sister. Whichever is cheaper. :)
OMG!
hahaha.gif

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

moki said:

I initially offered YOUR sister... but since they already had her, I had to offer beer instead. :p

Congrats Phishy! Hey.... don't I get a consolation prize for ID-ing those unbanded rockets? LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
Congrats Phishy! Hey.... don't I get a consolation prize for ID-ing those unbanded rockets? LOL!
Nah... if you know your cigars *that* well, you clearly don't need any more! :)

vewyphishy said:
moki said:

I initially offered YOUR sister... but since they already had her, I had to offer beer instead. :p
:0 :0 :0 :p :D

Congrats to the original RESOURCEFUL fish ;)

vewyphishy said:
moki said:

If I HAD a sister, I'd be makin' money off of her. :)

wk-mang said:
hrm, yeah, that's fair... what should we get Wade for a consolation prize?

moki said:
vewyphishy said:
moki said:
Got grease the right palms my man!  :)

He actually probably offered them a beer or his sister.  Whichever is cheaper. :)
If I HAD a sister, I'd be makin' money off of her. :)
Yeah me too!!! :p rotflmao!

moki said:
wk-mang said:
hrm, yeah, that's fair... what should we get Wade for a consolation prize?
He should get what the rest of us that agreed with him.

"Thanks for playing"
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

heh -- just got this in my email box today:

Hey Andrew I got an email from a Mike O'Malley asking for your contact information. His email is   momalley@marchpools.com 

Brian Giles "Magilla" 
President of Phi Delta Theta
Cell: 315-521-7067
203 Nathaniel Rochester Hall
Rochester NY  14623

moki said:

Hey Andrew I got an email from a Mike O'Malley asking for your contact information. His email is   momalley@marchpools.com 

Brian Giles "Magilla" 
Rochester NY  14623
Bwahaha... gotta be more stealthy, Mike! :D

vewyphishy said:
moki said:

Brian Giles "Magilla" 
Rochester NY  14623
Bwahaha... gotta be more stealthy, Mike! :D
Okay phishy, how exactly did you get the info? What'd you do??

moki said:
Okay phishy, how exactly did you get the info? What'd you do??
Haha... well, I guess sooner or later, I'd have to give this up. :p

I went to the home page of Phi Delta Theta and looked up the information of the Rochester chapter. I thought about contacting someone on the officer's list... but decided that would just be strange. Instead, there was a link for those who wanted to recommend someone for membership. I thought I'd recommend myself and use Andrew as a reference. But again, I decided that would probably be even stranger.

So... at the very bottom of the form, there's a contact link in the disclaimer for those having problems with the form. I emailed that guy about a need for some information on one of their past brothers. He forwarded my email to the PDT Chapter Records Clerk and she replied to my request within the hour.

There you have it. :thumbs: