• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bud Light Wheat

Greggj77

Grey Goose and tonic is still sooooo goood..

Sorry for the late night drunken post... :)

Yeah, I don't care for it either. I'd rather spend a bit more and get something better.

-Steven

I saw it the other day. I figured any "Light" wheat beer would suck. But thanks for the heads up, I won't even think about it now.

I tried it the other day. I'm a huge fan of wheat beers, I would say it's a pass... It tastes wheaty but it still tastes like Bud Light.

I'm thinking I'll be sticking with bourbon and Scotch!

Used to drink more beer, but a few years back I bought the South Beach Diet book to shave off a few pounds, and one thing it said was that if you wanted to drink on the diet, drink hard alcohol because it had fewer carbs.

Gee . . . whatta hardship! :laugh:

When I do drink beer, it's a Shiner product or one of those outrageously expensive bottle-fermented Belgian monk brands. Gotta make breaking the diet worthwhile!

~Boar

My cousin brought it into my house last Thursday to our weekly poker game and I almost kick his ass.

Try drinking your Goose on the rocks with a twist of lemon...used to be my drink of choice in my partying days. I would order it by the pint at the club. :cool:

Had this yesterday at a get together and it was horrible. Tasted like bud light with a barely noticeable hint of wheat/citrus flavor. I left the rest of the 12 pack at my buddy's place.

I was just asking my friend about this the other night. It didn't really appeal to me now it really doesn't.

Bought some on a whim ... I wont let them go to waste, but won't be buying any more anytime soon (or ever).

It has been said that any free beer is good beer.

They are wrong.

It does not suck, it is just plain nasty. I bought one last night at a gas station, took a sip and couldn't roll down the window fast enough so I throw it out. I've struggled with some nasty beers and finished them but I couldn't hang with that one. I should go to Driscoll's house so we can ride up to the A-B plant in St Louis and start knocking people out. John