• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Budweiser Select

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
While I enjoy trying new beers from around the world, Bud has always remained my favorite brand. Anheuser-Busch recently introduced Budweiser Select. Now my favorite beer! Crisp and clean taste, no bitter after-taste (I should do a commercial for 'em).

Who's tried it? :thumbs:

While I enjoy trying new beers from around the world, Bud has always remained my favorite brand. Anheuser-Busch recently introduced Budweiser Select. Now my favorite beer! Crisp and clean taste, no bitter after-taste (I should do a commercial for 'em).

Who's tried it? :thumbs:

I wouldn't have taken you for a Bud man.. :laugh:

I'm on a Fat Tire kick, myself. New to the Chicago area this summer... :thumbs:

Bud Select is good stuff! It's like cigars, everybody wants the fancy shmancy rare stuff but the Macanudos are still the best,,, thumbs up Rod! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Now you need to try the Czech version of Budweiser. Yummy.

I'm ashamed to say that I had it but I didnt pay for it. Would I drink it again? Hell no...I'd rather brown bag a Colt 45 instead. :laugh:

Budweiser = Recycled Sewer water.

I've had it. I like it all right for a "cold beer on a hot day after mowing the lawn" or something similar. It does seem smoother than regular Bud and goes down easy. World Class - I don't think so. Good for what it is - Yeah, I think so.

It's cheap on sale and easy to drink. Nothing wrong with that!

It’s not to bad, kind of sweet for my taste though.
Call me old fashioned but when I drink beer it’s just plain old Budweiser. :cool:

You need to empty your fridge of that horse pee and fill it with crisp, tasty Miller Lite. yum

I'm with Peat, I got some at my wife's friends house last weekend. If it wasn't free and all they had I wouldn't touch it. The Germans call Bud "dishwater" and I think they are being kind.

I was going to post earlier but thought my comments were too harsh on A-B products. For mass produced beer it's swill, there I said it.

PA has a great brewery in Yeungling, the nations oldest and they mass produce some great beer. I'm sure there are other regional brewers that do the same. Fat Tire comes to mind.

So the only time I drink A-B products are when they are the only choice.

The only thing worse than Bud is Bud Lite. Damn Rod, you call yourself Italian?

nastro%20azzurro%20export%20lager_web.jpg

While I admit I am a homey and St. Louis is owned by AB, the only (mass produced everyday beer...I still like stouts) beer I buy now is Select. I started on it since it is also a low carb beverage. Now I don't find any "light" or "mass produced" beer that is any better. I think Bud Light is horse piss, but the Select is a winner in my book.

edited for ()

Guiness and Newcastle here.... and if I am lucky some Corsendonk...

Send me all your horse piss! :D

I also like Fosters.

fosters.jpg

Mich. Ultra Amber is my kick right now, when I don't have some Fat Tire or Blue Moon around.

Had it when it first came out. Wasn’t overly impressed with it. Bud tends to have a tin taste to its normal stuff. Select didn’t have that so it’s a step up I suppose. If im having a gar give me a Linies creamy dark any day. If I’m drinking to get drunk I do miller highlife.

One thing I have been drinking lately is a black and blue. Guiness and Blue Moon, made in the same manner as a black and tan. Tasty..

Cheers