• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Budweiser Select

It is what it is.

I knew what to expect, so I wasn't disappointed.

It just reiterates the old joke:

What do American beer and sex in a canoe have in common?

They're both f*cking close to water.

;)

Thanks, but I'd sooner drink my own urine than any Anheuser-Busch "beer".

Edited to add: or Miller, come to that.

Thanks, but I'd sooner drink my own urine than any Anheuser-Busch "beer".

Edited to add: or Miller, come to that.

You forgot to add Coors to the list with the exception being Blue Moon. Like I always say...if it came down to BMC products or no drinking at all, I'd rather not drink. Thats why I home brew. I can make quality beers to go with quality cigars. Just food for thought...Why would you spend $15 for a single cigar and you cant part $7 to 10 for a six pack of better beer? :p

While I admit I am a homey and St. Louis is owned by AB, the only (mass produced everyday beer...I still like stouts) beer I buy now is Select. I started on it since it is also a low carb beverage. Now I don't find any "light" or "mass produced" beer that is any better. I think Bud Light is horse piss, but the Select is a winner in my book.

edited for ()

My low carb beverage is scotch :p

You forgot to add Coors to the list with the exception being Blue Moon. Like I always say...if it came down to BMC products or no drinking at all, I'd rather not drink. Thats why I home brew. I can make quality beers to go with quality cigars. Just food for thought...Why would you spend $15 for a single cigar and you cant part $7 to 10 for a six pack of better beer? :p

Thank you for pointing out my oversight. Coors also sucks. All those weird chemicals in that stuff give me a headache.

A buddy of mine home-brews. He let me have a bottle of his Oktoberfest and it was excellent. It reminded me of Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA but not as syrupy or gassy. I'm trying to work out some kind of cigars for beer deal with him.

Now I wonder whom you got that from? :D :D :0

Send me all your horse piss! :D

I also like Fosters.

fosters.jpg

Coors does suck even more then Bud, I not sure how Coors light even qualifies as beer.

Coors does suck even more then Bud, I not sure how Coors light even qualifies as beer.

Eh I’ll take coors over bush light any day. I can still remember the first time I had that stuff. Popped the can and got the nice aroma of ass. Oddly enough it tasted how it smelled. I’ve never had gut rot that bad before.

Eh I’ll take coors over bush light any day. I can still remember the first time I had that stuff. Popped the can and got the nice aroma of ass. Oddly enough it tasted how it smelled. I’ve never had gut rot that bad before.

I agree, i've had Coors which is better than Bud. The wife likes Coors Lite for some reason. The only American beer I would drink regularly would be Sam Adams.

While I admit I am a homey and St. Louis is owned by AB, the only (mass produced everyday beer...I still like stouts) beer I buy now is Select. I started on it since it is also a low carb beverage. Now I don't find any "light" or "mass produced" beer that is any better. I think Bud Light is horse piss, but the Select is a winner in my book.

edited for ()

My low carb beverage is scotch :p

I will add my favorite non beer low carb beverage is bourbon. :D

I refuse to beer that I can't taste...Right now I'm on a Redhook ESB kick. I drink Fat Tire when I can get it.

I refuse to beer that I can't taste...Right now I'm on a Redhook ESB kick. I drink Fat Tire when I can get it.

That's what I have in my glass right now. The guy at the liquor store told me it had won competitions against English bitters. I'm not quite sure what he meant, which beers it was competing against and who was doing the judging. Nevertheless it's not a bad glass of beer and it makes a nice change of pace from my usual Old Speckled Hen.

That's what I have in my glass right now. The guy at the liquor store told me it had won competitions against English bitters. I'm not quite sure what he meant, which beers it was competing against and who was doing the judging. Nevertheless it's not a bad glass of beer and it makes a nice change of pace from my usual Old Speckled Hen.

If you let it warm just a little the taste really openes up. I drank one with a pepperoni pizza last night and they went very well together.

I've never seen Redhook here in these parts. Probably never will...damn midwesterner bland taste buds.

We have Redhook here in So Cal. I'll pick some up this weekend and give it a try.

Bet you didn’t expect to get bashed so hard for your plebian tastes eh Rod. :p

I agree, i've had Coors which is better than Bud. The wife likes Coors Lite for some reason. The only American beer I would drink regularly would be Sam Adams.

If you like Sam Adams give Leinenkugel's a try, they've got some weird stuff but also some good dark beers and nice Ale's.

Bet you didn’t expect to get bashed so hard for your plebian tastes eh Rod. :p

It's ok, they can bash me all they want. Still one of my favorite beers. :D

I was going to post earlier but thought my comments were too harsh on A-B products. For mass produced beer it's swill, there I said it.

PA has a great brewery in Yeungling, the nations oldest and they mass produce some great beer. I'm sure there are other regional brewers that do the same. Fat Tire comes to mind.

So the only time I drink A-B products are when they are the only choice.

PREACH ON BROTHER!!!! As far as mass produced/cheap beer, it doesn't get any better than that! It is one of the few mass produced beers that calls itself a "Lager" because it ACTUALLY IS a Lager! Always a go to around here.