• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena Vista at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

We're finally going to get another Buena Vista Reserva shipment next week. We originally stocked four sizes in the line but decided to add two new sizes: Double Robusto (5 5/8 x 52) and Piramide (6 7/8 x 52).

BV.jpg

I have single cigars and boxes of ten up for Pre-Order on our website. I have single cigars and boxes on special at 1/3 off their reguar price right now. Here are the sizes available:

Corona Larga (4 7/8 x 50)
$7.50/cigar
$75/box of 10

Short Churchill (4 1/4 x 54)
$7.50/cigar
$75/box of 10

Petite Piramide (4 7/8 x 52)
$7.50/cigar
$75/box of 10

Robusto (5 3/8 x 54)
$7.50/cigar
$75/box of 10

Double Robusto (5 5/8 x 52)
$8.70/cigar
$87/box of 10

Piramide (6 7/8 x 52)
$8.70/cigar
$87/box of 10

If you haven't heard of these Buena Vista cigars the Reserva line is made from Ecuadorian tobaccos with just a bit of aged Dominican in the filler. The rolling facility is located in Cancun, Mexico. The company gets work visa's for Cuban cigar rollers and flies them to Cancun for a couple months to roll the cigars. Each box comes with a short biography on the roller who made the cigars.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com

I just put in my order Eric. Had to take advantage of some great pricing. :)

Dave

Thanks for the order, Dave. I'll get the cigars out to you as soon as they arrive. You have a great day.

Eric

Thanks for all the orders. I just tracked our shipment and it looks like the cigars will be here tomorrow. I'll keep the special pricing up through next week so you guys have some time to get any orders in if you're interested in trying some Buena Vista's.

I got a photo and some blend info on the new Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 4 yesterday. The filler/binder blend is made from 2006 vintage Dominican tobaccos. The wrapper is a Dominican Pelo de Oro. These are due to come out some time in January. We're not taking Pre-Orders yet but you can get on the Notification list and I'll send you an email when they are available, just click on the "Notify Me" button on our website.

LGsb4.jpg

My order is placed for the Buena Vista.

Thanks for the great pricing Eric!

Eric,

Please post when/if you receive the Buena Vista LE's. I love, love, love them!

Eric,

Please post when/if you receive the Buena Vista LE's. I love, love, love them!

Will do. Probably won't get another order in till January but I'll definitely let everyone know when we see some of the Edicion Limitada.

Thanks,
Eric

Those LG4's look delicious.

I hope they're as dark as they look in the photo. I'm very intrigued with the Dominican Pelo de Oro wrapper. Got you on the notification list, Dave.

The Buena Vista's arrived yesterday, all orders have been shipped. The Corona Larga size is almost sold out but we still have a pretty good supply of all the other sizes.

If you're interested in grabbing any Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 4's head over to our website and get on the Notification list. I heard La Flor Dominicana is going to release a few boxes to some retailers and I'm hoping we'll be one of them. I'm going to call the folks at LFD today and see if they are sending us any Small Batch 4's. I'll let everyone know as soon as I talk to LFD.

Thanks,
Eric

A cabinet of Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 4 will be in next week. I just put them up for Pre-Order on our website. Have a great weekend.

Eric

The Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 4's are here. Great full bodied cigars. The wrapper is not quite as dark as the cigars in the photo above but it still delivers a ton of flavor. All Pre-Orders went out yesterday.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric...received my Buena Vista Corona Larga order in the mail yesterday. They look great! Many thanks...

Me too! My order came in perfectly, thanks Eric!

Also, nice presentation with the company branded wrapping. Thought it was a box of chocolates. :thumbs:

Also, nice presentation with the company branded wrapping. Thought it was a box of chocolates. :thumbs:

Post a review when you have time to smoke one, I'd love to hear what you think. I haven't tried any of the Reserva's yet, my B&M only has the Limited's in stock.

Jason

Post a review when you have time to smoke one, I'd love to hear what you think. I haven't tried any of the Reserva's yet, my B&M only has the Limited's in stock.

Jason

Shoots! :thumbs: Got them resting from their long trip from the east coast and I'll give them a written review for the members real soon.

One thing I have to admit, those boxes they are packed in are finely crafted. Looking forward to torching one.