• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Build-a-bomb pass

I wondering if anyone has thought of doing this...

An invite of trusty participants with the intention of completely destroying somebody.

Everyone could PM their nominations and reasoning for a target or two, and then a ballot of all nominations could be sent out for each participant to vote. Participants could rank all nominations and PM their list back.

The box starts off with a few sticks from the originator, and each person adds to it. A suggested $ level of sticks could be made, or it could be left completely open. The stick placement could be anonymous, or each stick could be "signed in" so the target knows who really wants him hurt (it could also help ensure honesty among players - although I feel bad for even writing this).

Anyways, it's just a thought I had on the way home today. If anybody wants to take this idea and run with it, I just ask that I be offered an invite.

You just need to find 6-10 people who all agree on one target. That could be the hard part.

I think something like this has already been done. Jack Straw just got one recently did he not?

The most common way to achieve this is to select an intended target and then coordinate a mass mailing of individual packages to drop on the target at the same time. Nothing like coming home to 10+ unscheduled priority mail packages. If participation is strong, you can coordinate it into a wave of attacks that go on for days! :laugh:

That's similar to the "Newbie Wars of '05". Gather your forces, plan your potential targets and get their addy's WELL in advance of the initial strike. Otherwise, once they know you're up to something they may make it difficult to find them. Others on the hand will go out of their way to make themselves as visible to you as they can.

Others on the hand will go out of their way to make themselves as visible to you as they can.

it's my feeling that those "others" shouldn't be targets. it needs to be somebody who'll be embarrased upon receiving the package. i say reward those who aren't just out for themselves.

edited for the old "i before e" thing

are you smarter than a fifth grader?

I don't know about embarrassing the target, but one would hope that the gesture is appreciated by the recipient.

You're the General, you decide what (who) constitutes a target and why. (Though if you're taking suggestions, I know of a former Marine who needs a good whacking :whistling: )