• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bum Wines

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Click this site...it's hilarious!!!

bum_wines.gif
Click here

GREAT!!!!

What's the word, Thunderbird!

What's the price, sixty twice! LOL

LOL, Bruddah Wade, you have to read this again. Didn't you see that Boones farm is no longer a BUM wine. I guess now it is just a wine that can make you whine after drinking it :p

Oh Man, that brought back some memories. :0 A little something from Colombia twisted up and a bottle of Cisco and you were good for the night. :p Mornings were a bitch ??? Thank goodness that's all behind me now.

i think i have a hangover from just reading about them! :D ;) :p

Wascal said:
Oh Man, that brought back some memories. :0 A little something from Colombia twisted up and a bottle of Cisco and you were good for the night. :p Mornings were a bitch ??? Thank goodness that's all behind me now.
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE IT IS! ;) ;) Nudge nudge!

:p

I remember those Cisco nights and Thunderbird dreams in high school. Throw in some Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill and a that's the full line up, never mind the Golden Grain and granpa's secret corn whiskey....As fer that rollin' stuff from Colombia, mine came from my closet....... :0 ;) :D

Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill - now that was some fine wine - right above Mad Dog 20/20 Citrus. Thank god tastes improve.... well sometimes :p

Sam

Ha!! Thats great. I never had Cisco around. I wish I had some very nice Mad Dog memories though. I'm sure only good stuff happened on those nights.

Boones really should be there. Perhaps its a highschool wine?