• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Burn outs...Ferrari Involved

KayakinBoy said:
That'd be one HELL of a claim!
[snapback]202355[/snapback]​

The funny thing is that I don't think you can claim racetrack wrecks on your insurance :laugh:

May'be you can look into that one :cool:

cvmfour said:
KayakinBoy said:
That'd be one HELL of a claim!
[snapback]202355[/snapback]​

The funny thing is that I don't think you can claim racetrack wrecks on your insurance :laugh:

May'be you can look into that one :cool:
[snapback]202384[/snapback]​

I bet you could... you'd honestly be surprised what you could and couldn't claim. I will look it up though, it's just too early right now.

I love it when things like that happen to people who have alot of money and think they can do anythng they want.

IDIOt

I thought this, but wanted to make sure.

No run of the mill insurance company would cover that car. You'd have to go through a company like (I forget the name) of London. And since you'd have to go through them, I wouldn't have any idea on coverage.

Although if it was me, and it was a corvette, and I did this, as long as I wasn't using it as a "race car" and it was personal use, yep, it'd be covered.

Finally saw it.

Pretty stupid and weak. Looked like he was still on the throttle after the rear wheels were on the grass.

Obviously does not know how to drive one of those things, and he got what he deserved.

Lumberg said:
Lloyd's?
[snapback]202440[/snapback]​

Ding Ding Ding! What do we have for him Johnny?!?!

They also insure J Lo's ass... and no I'm not kidding.

cvmfour said:
I'd like to be the appraiser for J-Lo's ass :whistling:
[snapback]202501[/snapback]​

Now that's some good assets! :laugh:

OMG that was funny! That guy felt like as ass and was probably talking **** with the other drivers before he smashed his car.

Lopaka