• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

...Burning a hole on my desk (and in my heart!)

teal

These beauties just landed on my desk at work. I haven't done a per stick breakdown on cost yet, but when I saw the deal I thought it was pretty reasonable cost wise and an excellent selection of smokes! Unfortunately, I've got 4 more hours at work and it's snowing like crazy here. I suppose I should let them rest in the humidor for at least a few days before I fire one up.

gallery_7174_495_6620.jpg

*sorry about the image quality, I just snapped a pic real quick at work
**here's the breakdown of all 12 sticks in the sampler ($99):

El Centurion Guerreros 1 El Centurion Guerreros - Single
Tatuaje Reserva SW 1 Tatuaje Reserva SW - Single
Tatuaje Cojonu 2006 1 Tatuaje Cojonu 2006 - Single
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 1 Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 - Single
Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles Robusto 1 Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles Robusto - Single
Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No.2 1 Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No.2 - Single
Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapos 1 Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapos - Single
Tatuaje Series P P3 Toro 1 Tatuaje Series P P3 Toro - Single
Don Pepin Garcia Invictos 1 Don Pepin Garcia Invictos - Single
Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Selecto Maduro 1 Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Selecto Maduro - Single
Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Selectos 1 Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Selectos - Single
Don Pepin Garcia Black Robusto 1 Don Pepin Garcia Black Robusto - Single

Looks tasty. I got half of that sampler a few weeks ago, just the Tats. I've smoked the white label one and I've had the Havana VI's.... damn tasty! Good purch!

If you haven't had the Reserva SW then you're in for a treat. It's my favorite Tatuaje.

So good.

Sweet Mother of all that's Holy

Brother, don't you dare put all of those to sleep immediately. You owe it to them to pick one for smokin' ASAP!!!

Gorgeous photo to say the least.....that Guapo is talkin' dirty to me.

Great price by the way.

From the website: "Don Pepin Garcia has received more "90 Plus" Ratings by Cigar Aficionado then anyone, EVER!"

I was not aware of this. Makes sense though :)

Jeez, that "add to cart" button is screaming at me, I've already got one of each of those in my humi, but I just have trouble resisting the urge.

What a sampler.

Oh, Don't worry, I'll be puffing away on a few of these over the weekend...if it warms up a bit. I'm stuck smoking outside on the deck and its been so cold lately I've been having some wrappers split and these boys deserve better than that.

Without a doubt, the tats are what sold me on the sampler. I've had all of the "Don Pepin"s except the JJ Maduro (which I'm really looking forward to), and the Cententurion I wanted to try again anyway because I've been agonizing over whether to purchase a box or not for several months!

-t.

I've heard that the Centurions need at least 6 months of rest in order to get a decent amount of flavor out of them, but that was from one guy, and who knows how picky he is. I've not had one as I only have two in my possession that I got in my Lanceros Collection.

That Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles is my current favorite all around smoke. The kind that once it goes out you wanna light another one up immediately!