• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Burning issue with Padron

Isaac

I have a Padron from a newbie trade and I don't know which series it is. It about 5 inches and box pressed. First of all, i really like it because of its favor. Full bodied, smooth and sweet. Predraw and draw are prefect. But somehow, it didn't burn well. Uneven all the time and relight is required. Maybe I didn't let it rest enough.

What do u guys think about this cigar and do you ever have burning problems w/ Padron?

PS. my humi. is 50 count w/ 65% breed

Thank you very much!

Isaac

usually that is a humidity issue. Let the rest longer.

I would suggest that is probably a Padron 2000 but it being box pressed I am unsure that would be correct. The ones I have had I wouldn't really classify as box pressed.

Anyway....any Padron is yummy to me : 0

------------------
bmickey9

It is either a 2000 or an 3000, I don't remeber which I sent. They came from my cooler which is at 63-65%, so I can't tell you why it didn't burn evenly.

Been smoking Padrons for nigh on 10 years. Can't recall ever having had a burn problem. Well, a serious one at least.

Wilkey

I am a big fan of the Delicias and have never had any problems at all. Ricmac sent me a couple and got me hooked. They are the perfect size for a short smoke while still packing in all of the flavor of the larger sizes. They are pretty good fresh, but they are great with a little age on them.

tone-ny said:
It is either a 2000 or an 3000, I don't remeber which I sent. They came from my cooler which is at 63-65%, so I can't tell you why it didn't burn evenly.
[snapback]282058[/snapback]​

Can you explain the box press? The only ones I thought were box pressed were the anni line.

...of course...I could be wrong...it did happen once...a long time ago:)

----
bmickey9

As great as Padron is in the construction and smoking department, you can get a bad one once every year or two. In my experience they are the most consistent performer along with the Fuente line of cigars.

Thank you guys for your reply!

:)

I will get some more Padron again and try! Hope next time I won't have any burning
issue.

Like everyone has said, I've smoked a few Padron's and never had any issues with them.

Delicias and the 2000 are one of my favorites as well, and I haven't had any problems at all with them either...

Qualls07 said:
I am a big fan of the Delicias and have never had any problems at all. Ricmac sent me a couple and got me hooked. They are the perfect size for a short smoke while still packing in all of the flavor of the larger sizes. They are pretty good fresh, but they are great with a little age on them.
[snapback]282108[/snapback]​