• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

***Busted***

Your view on public nudity at CP

• I think public posting of nudity is A O K

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think we should moderate the public nudity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe anyone voted against nudity.

40% of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

This was the most entertaining thread I've read in quite a while.
I don't find this entertaining at all. Two old friends are calling it quits. I think it's sad.

Doc.

Opinions vary!

But you're KING! You've slowly been making this clearer and clearer through the years. Your membership is increasing, but the old timers that helped you establish your KINGDOM are slowly disapearing, or have you noticed? I didn't mean to crap in your coenflakes. I just stated my opinion on the logo, no need to get all up and mighty King Rod.This was mearly a topic for discussion, heaven forbid! Lock it then.

Michael,

I beg to differ. I'm "King"? And I've been making it clearer and clearer through the years? Thanks for the laugh. ;) Not quite sure how I've become "King", but I would definitely like to hear more! Please do back up your statement with some facts. This is by far the most lenient cigar forum out there, and I have never come across as an arrogant person. Your statement about "old timers disappearing" is something I've heard since early on. I take no offense to your opinion of the logo, I simply felt it was necessary that I explain the history behind it as it's pretty clear that you were confused about it being obscene.

Those who helped to establish CP and those who continue to move it in the right direction is a GROUP EFFORT my friend, both new and old members are to thank.

Again, please do clarify how I've been "making it clearer and clearer through the years". I'd love to hear more. Is it because I don't believe in little cliques and would rather see everyone treated fairly? I sure am interested in hearing your thoughts...

Rod
"The King"

As for backing up my statement, it's not worth the effort. Let freedom ring... that rymes with "King". Burger King... have it your way. Tit's a floppin ( yes there is complete nudity in sig tags and profile pics), Tit's w/ pasties, g-strings, ass cheeks... what ever you like to promote. After all, this site ultimately reflects back on you... the one with the power, the ring master, the guy that runs the show.... not me. It's not my job to promote class at CigarPass (anymore). It's all yours. Your Site, your rules! Enough said. Do what you want with it, I don't care anymore! I'll reside to being a grain of sand on your topless beach. If it gets to dirty, or perverted, I'll find a cleaner beach. For lack of better vocabulary.... "WHATEVER MAN!"

To the rest of ya. Smoke on!

I have to get ready to coach some young ladies in the game of softball. Have a splendid day. I will.

Here's hoping you guys can find some common ground and patch this up. Seems a shame that there's this much acrimony between folks who have been an integral part of a great community...

Michael,

Your response is exactly what I expected. Out of respect for this community I'm going to let this go and move on.

All the best to you.

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.