• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Butane

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
Someone posted a brand of Butane that they use last week but it was lost in the Great Data Dump of '03. Can someone tell me the name and where I can get it. I think is was something like Lava or...

It is Lava. As far as I know it's the only quintuple refined butane available. Get some :D

lucasbuck said:
It is Lava. As far as I know it's the only quintuple refined butane available. Get some :D
Where?? I haven't been able to find it yet

Check your local smoke shops. Someone will have it. There is one place you can get it online but the price is outrageous as is the shipping :(

If you can't find any be sure and let me know and I'll grab a can or two for you :)

okay, i wanted a couple of cans of these too.

i was able to obtain them from oceancigars.com

sandy is really nice. she screwed up on my order, i called her about it, and got it straightened out realy fast.

it's kind of expensive from there, as the shippin will be liek 8 bucks for 2 cans.
it will come out to about 10 bucks a can, but for the quality, it's worth it, i guess.

there's my help, i guesh.

If you are looking for great butane, look for "FIRST LIGHT"!! $2.50 for 250ml!! I was having problems with my lighters, brought them to a jeweler to be fixed and he gave me a can, the stuff works great!! No clogs, no air pockets just a perfect double flame from all lighters! All the time!!

If anyone needs! I can get pppppppplenty! :thumbs:

I've used both lava and Vector and both work great in my colibri.

I figure about most multi refinded should be ok.

Jim

i've had a can of ronson's multi burn

but i have no idea how much it's refined. it doesn't say.

Lava and Vector are both good. I would stay far away from any Ronson fuel, even if it says it's multi refined. JMHO

Been using Vector for 3 years, never a problem. $4.00 for 320ml.

still don't understand what you mean?

do you mean they're not authorized to sell opus x's?

he means that they are selling for way to much, something that is frowned upon by Fuente