• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Butane

I don't believe Oceancigars are an authorized Opus X dealer and I'm pretty sure that any Opus sold there were purchased at retail. There are a lot of good authorized dealers that sell Opus for reasonable prices and there are some gougers too.... just need to be careful.

Aloha,

Wade

Any authorized Fuente dealer who is caught selling the Opus line online will have their dealership revoked. They are buying them from authorized dealers and jacking up the price to make a profit.

I've tried to get that butane stuff into my Zippos.

Does anyone know how to do that? :D

Like I've said in the past, I'm way too irresponsible to own a good lighter so I stick to Zippos that I get at tag sales. I never try to spend more than $5.00.

I read somewhere about a torch that fits into a zippo casing. That would be cool if you are a zippo guy.

Not pissed at all but not surprised at the response you got either... LOL! Unauthorized sellers of Opus have existed for ages and oceancigars aren't the first nor will they be the last.

It would've been worth reporting if an AUTHORIZED dealer was gouging on the price of Opus but even when it was reported not much has been done by F/N. In fact, there's a thread going on right now about a CFer buying a full box of Opus thru an online auction for 3x MSRP. It's really not going anywhere but I'd like to see something good come of it. You can find the thread in the Fine Cigar Room at CF. Here are the two threads...

Here's one of the threads....

Here's the other....

Aloha,

Wade

Yeah I saw those other threads.

I though ocean was an authorized seller since they have a LOT of Fuente Cigars.