• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Butera Signature Reserve

blair

I was at my local (Richmond) Havana Connections a couple of weekends ago and picked up the new Butera Signature Reserve (La Penna). There have a little blurb about it here.

This one is generally one-dimensional. Very earthy but to the point where it is almost like smoking rolled up dirt. Otherwise, great construction, great burn, great ash, great draw.

Guess I'll start rationing my old blend La Pennas................ :(

My local cigar shop was selling the La Penna's for 1/2 off last time I was in there ($5/stick). I picked one up but ended up sending it out in a small bomb. I suspect these are the old ones since they are making room for the new. I can pick some up for you psytek if you want.

-Matt-

Thanks for the kind offer, Matt, but it IS the holidays and I'm trying to be good so Santa won't leave me coal and sticks. :D (Gotta economize SOMEWHERE; the wife told me what she wants for Christmas, and there ain't gonna be a lot left for cigars!) :(