• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Butt Disposal

Uncle Boo

When the weather here was warmer I would usually tear open the remainder of the cigar and scatter the leaves in the yard. Now that it is getting colder and my indoor smoking room is almost complete, I don't want to have go outside to toss the butt. Is there a good way of disposing of the butts without stinking up the trash?

Tonight I left the cigar standing almost straight up in the ashtray and it went out in a short time with no smell. I ended up tossing it out the back door since I don't have any indoor disposal experience. ???

Now that it is cooler here, we have had a fire in the fireplace every night, so I have been tossing them in there.

Normally I just throw mine in the lava rocks in front of the house to let it burn out, then throw them in the trash cart the next day. That's if I'm smoking out front.

If I smoke one in our sunroom, they go into the toilet, or tied up in a plastic shopping bag then into the trash.

Here's one to dispose of:

happy_halloween.jpg

When I first started smoking,I would toss them out into the gravel in front of my shop,figuring they would disintegrate in a few days due to rain and sun.Boy was I suprised when I looked out at my parking lot and it looked like I had little dog turds laying everywhere :laugh: Now I aim for the culvert and let 'em wash away.

They live in the "stinky" or the upstairs ash tray until they are cold (both are outside, where my wife and I smoke). They, they go in the outside garbage can.

....never seemed that complicated to me.... :sign:

Cheers - B.B.S.

In the winter I still have to smoke outside so if I have them they are tossed in the garden to decompose. :D

Floor ashtrays with the little trap door. When the ashtrays are full, I empty them outside in the woods across the street from my house.

I plant mine in the backyard with the ashes down. I hoping for a robust crop of AF Hemingway Signatures next spring :D

I don't smoke that much at home, but I leave them in the ashtray to get cold and then toss them in the backyard, also hoping for my very own tobacco plants. :laugh:

Back