• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buy 3 Get 1 Free

gmiranda33

Guys,

We have got a Buy 3 Get 1 Free on the following:

Don Lino Africa
Duma $6.25
Kiboko $7.20
Kifaro $6.75
Punda Mila $6.00
Tembo $7.00

Don Lino
Churchill $5.05
No. 1 $3.95
Belicoso $4.80
Petit Belicoso $4.45
Robusto $4.35

Leon Jimenes Maduro
Belicoso $5.75
No. 2 $7.00
No. 4 $4.35
Robusto $5.25
Toro $5.40
Sumo Robusto $5.90
Sumo Toro $6.50

To place your order email me at gmiranda@saborhavanacigars.com
or call me at 305-412-0720.

Thanks,
Gabriel Miranda
Sabor Havana Cigars

Maybe it's me, but I have yet to see you contribute anything other then your selling posts. I know we have other retailers here who at least try and become part of the community, rather then showing up and posting 8 posts, all sales.

Probably my time of the month, but oh well.

Thanks for the feedback. Your the first person who has asked for my opinion.
What topic would you like to discuss.

Thanks for the feedback. Your the first person who has asked for my opinion.
What topic would you like to discuss.

I read your Full Circle post on this thread and it was very interesting:

Full Circle

I guess I just expected more of a contribution w/ your experience. I guess some people read more and post less :laugh:

Maybe it's me, but I have yet to see you contribute anything other then your selling posts. I know we have other retailers here who at least try and become part of the community, rather then showing up and posting 8 posts, all sales.

Probably my time of the month, but oh well.

;)

I do think there are a few vendors here that don't post anything other than sales. I just spoke with Gabriel over the phone today and he was quite helpful ... thanks again Gabriel.

David

If it makes you feel better I have been a little thrown off by how hard and fast he came in here and has been posting his deals. It's like he just took a marketing class and learned about these forums as a place to sell cigars, and hasn't slept in 72 hours!

But time will tell, and it seems like a handful of folks here have taken that leap of faith. Hopefully when all goes well they will post to that effect.

If it makes you feel better I have been a little thrown off by how hard and fast he came in here and has been posting his deals. It's like he just took a marketing class and learned about these forums as a place to sell cigars, and hasn't slept in 72 hours!

But time will tell, and it seems like a handful of folks here have taken that leap of faith. Hopefully when all goes well they will post to that effect.

Will let you know ;)

Brian

Being a newer person, most people probably don't care, but I don't see any problem with him posting some good, rare cigar deals on here and not really being part of the community, when prompted, he answered, and I'm sure if you asked a question to him via email or even on the board he'd be more than happy to help. He seemed nothing but classy over the phone and I can't wait to get my order from him. I'll post when I get it, I think another member ordered from him and actually lives in Florida, so I imagine he might already be able to vouch for him.

FYI

Pre- delivery service has been excellent. My emails are answered promptly and I have spoken to Gabriel, nice guy. I feel comfortable at this time that all will be as promised - watch this space.

Brian

Just got my boxes - excellent turn around and good service from the outset.

Thanks Gabriel.

Brian

if i may add..those don lino africas are a geat smoke...smoked one a few weeks ago and got one in the humi. i was impressed with it.

Nice deal.
Thank you

We have a shop here that does buy 3 get 1 free and buy 4 get 2 free on most sticks.Some of equal value can be mixed and matched as well but orange labled gars are exempt.

For those who dont know Gabriel I might add that he has been logging into chat almost nightly from what I can tell to chat with us. Stop by the chat to talk with him. Great guy from just chatting in my book, although I have yet to order from him.

For those who dont know Gabriel I might add that he has been logging into chat almost nightly from what I can tell to chat with us. Stop by the chat to talk with him. Great guy from just chatting in my book, although I have yet to order from him.

Ahhh... the light just came on! I chatted with him for a while a week or so ago.

Gabriel, any word on the website issue? I hope my email was helpful.

Back