• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buy Bitcoin

I also saw Bitcoin take a shit today...Aka, it's on sale if you wanted to put a little bit of fiat into it.

Some people love first world problems.

Attachments

• F077CC34-EAA4-40AA-A5A6-24F92BC9BE7C.png
    F077CC34-EAA4-40AA-A5A6-24F92BC9BE7C.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 4
I'll bet you a premium fiver that in five years, digital currency will be well on it's way to being a thing of the past?

I remember when people were adamant that buying AOL stock was a guaranteed way to get rich.

1631124863355.png

I'll bet you a premium fiver that in five years, digital currency will be well on it's way to being a thing of the past?

I remember when people were adamant that buying AOL stock was a guaranteed way to get rich.

View attachment 46973
I am not as crazy as most crypto believers but I will bet you a premium fiver you are wrong

I am not as crazy as most crypto believers but I will bet you a premium fiver you are wrong
So you admit that crypto believers are crazy, ranging between mildly crazy and full blown whack jobs?:)

Do you honestly believe that the entire foundation on which the world operates is going to change just because it is corrupt? .... by a system that has no regulation, no maintenance, and nobody you can communicate with about about your account?

I am literally dumbfounded by the people who believe that they have more money just because a web site tells them they have more money. And oh by the way, that same website which supposedly tracks all of your daily earnings, exists only in vaporware, can't help you recover your password if you lose it, can't guarantee anything, and can't be found for comment.

Be that as it may..........you are on my friend! And I hope that the premium fiver is the worst thing you lose:cool:

As a boomer I'm betting on social security! ;)

I'm sure there are folks making a living on crypto currency, but betting that this is the future is not a solid bet. I could be wrong.

So you admit that crypto believers are crazy, ranging between mildly crazy and full blown whack jobs?:)

Do you honestly believe that the entire foundation on which the world operates is going to change just because it is corrupt? .... by a system that has no regulation, no maintenance, and nobody you can communicate with about about your account?

I am literally dumbfounded by the people who believe that they have more money just because a web site tells them they have more money. And oh by the way, that same website which supposedly tracks all of your daily earnings, exists only in vaporware, can't help you recover your password if you lose it, can't guarantee anything, and can't be found for comment.

Be that as it may..........you are on my friend! And I hope that the premium fiver is the worst thing you lose:cool:

At this point crypto is too entrenched in the financial system to go away. It’s total market cap is around 2T and banks the likes of Citi, Chase etc are telling their retail clients to invest in crypto through them.
So big firms are betting that crypto is here to stay. I am not saying it will take over the fiat currency in 5 years. It might never be more than a share of stock in a company. But we did at some point gave up gold for a piece of paper with someone’s face on it. And even though at some point the reserves had to be there to account for all the pictures of dead people that are floating around. That is not the case anymore.
In my mind someone who is willing to buy shares of stock should look into crypto ad an investment vehicle. - the rest the future will decide

At this point crypto is too entrenched in the financial system to go away. It’s total market cap is around 2T and banks the likes of Citi, Chase etc are telling their retail clients to invest in crypto through them.
So big firms are betting that crypto is here to stay. I am not saying it will take over the fiat currency in 5 years. It might never be more than a share of stock in a company. But we did at some point gave up gold for a piece of paper with someone’s face on it. And even though at some point the reserves had to be there to account for all the pictures of dead people that are floating around. That is not the case anymore.
In my mind someone who is willing to buy shares of stock should look into crypto ad an investment vehicle. - the rest the future will decide
I guess what I see as the difference is that with a "stock" you can peruse your account, you can speak to a person who can provide you info, you can recover your password, with "crypto" you can see a number on a website....and thats it. Talk about corruption....someone could walk away with all crypto currency and what could anyone do about it?

I’m smart.
Paul Krugman

Attachments

• B3790714-6068-4747-B221-C641D3216E4D.png
    B3790714-6068-4747-B221-C641D3216E4D.png
    401.7 KB · Views: 14
I guess what I see as the difference is that with a "stock" you can peruse your account, you can speak to a person who can provide you info, you can recover your password, with "crypto" you can see a number on a website....and thats it. Talk about corruption....someone could walk away with all crypto currency and what could anyone do about it?
Bro, that's the beauty of crypto. Zero human bottleneck points to freeze or hold your funds.

Yes it may be scary putting your faith into software you don't see or understand. Imagine taking out those third partys; no need to pay the bank, account manager or customer service rep to lift holds on your account.

But with that you must understand that accountability ultimately falls on the owner. And if you want others to be responsible for that risk, you know you'll have to pay a premium for it regardless which financial route you take.

Bro, that's the beauty of crypto. Zero human bottleneck points to freeze or hold your funds.

Yes it may be scary putting your faith into software you don't see or understand. Imagine taking out those third partys; no need to pay the bank, account manager or customer service rep to lift holds on your account.

But with that you must understand that accountability ultimately falls on the owner. And if you want others to be responsible for that risk, you know you'll have to pay a premium for it regardless which financial route you take.
I love the concept!

Send me $1000 every week and Ill send you a picture of $2000.

You can use the picture to entice other people to send you money which you can send to me for an even bigger picture of $2000😄

I love the concept!

Send me $1000 every week and Ill send you a picture of $2000.

You can use the picture to entice other people to send you money which you can send to me for an even bigger picture of $2000😄
The fu**? Are you even reading what I'm typing?

I never told you to buy anything. I was just explaining the benefits.

I'm glad your showing your character, it says a lot