• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buying A Humidor...Need Help!

Tor_Toey

I am looking for the humidor that can contain about 100-150 cigars...
Actually, I new here, and I not smoke, but I need you guys help me with the humidor for my dad..
I don't have any skills or information about cigar... My dad live in Thailand and he ask me to buy a humidor for him..
can anyone tell me which brand is good and good quality... I have been looking from the internet and some humi go more than $4000 and some so cheap.... i don't know the different between those... acually, my dad like Davidoff, but i don't know you guys might have any ideas for me to buy something cheapper, but in a good quality...I am not concern about the price, could be 1000 up but not too expensive

If you have the picture or link would be good..so i can show to my dad...

Thanks

Check out cheaphumidors.com. That's where I got my humidor at and was very pleased with the service. I know a couple other people who have bought from cheaphumidors.com and were very pleased as well.

www.arlinliss.com

NICE... :rolleyes: Alot of plugs in those 37 posts.

Hey Tor_Toey, some food for thought regarding the one line reply you received for a humidor recommendation, in case you were wondering:

I can't resist!

I am possibly amoung the most expensive [overpriced??] person selling tabletop humidors and cabinets. I have been called " Arlin Li$$" [grin]

Respectfully, I take exception to being grouped as I was with manufacturers who PRIMARILY sell a particular 'model' with alternative options. and calling all as "CUSTOM" sources.

I will be the 1st to agree that anything more than a coleman cooler with a humidifier is an indulgence....

But thats the joy of life..... choices

And to say that a Yugo and a Bently are equal because they both can take you from point A to point B is a valid is truly logical?

And Now You Know, and Knowing Is Half the Battle... :rolleyes:

PS- Seriously, good luck in your search. I got mine from cheaphumidors.com. I just thought that I'd provide you with a little more education on your received "recommendation."

As Grateful1 mentioned, Diamond Crowns are nice humidors. Mine hold humidity very well.

Don Salvatore Hierloom Collection is also a nice choice for a cut above the mass market "stuff".

Daniel Marshall can be nice, and they do directly sell "blemished" models at a discount.

As Grateful1 mentioned, Diamond Crowns are nice humidors. Mine hold humidity very well.

Don Salvatore Hierloom Collection is also a nice choice for a cut above the mass market "stuff".

Daniel Marshall can be nice, and they do directly sell "blemished" models at a discount.

Sack and I have Daniel Marshall Humidors that we recieved as gifts from General Cigar. Daniel Marshall humidors are really beautiful and there are ton of different customization options. I even saw one that the top is a chest set with the humidor compartment below. So a lot of fun stuff you can do. They do not come cheap though.

Arlin is one of the best humidor builders you could ever meet. If you base your decision on what his website looks like and not the quality of his product you needn't be here.

www.arlinliss.com

With all of those expensive Humidors you might want to invest in a new site design....

None of us NEED to be here...we're here because we WANT to be here. What does my opinion of a site have ANYTHING to do with being or not being on CP? And just to be clear....My comment was for the fact that with having such expensive humidors and such a business it might be a good idea to have a site that fit such items for sale. Not to be a dick. I've not been here long enough to know anything about Arlin's inner workings or if he's good or bad, nor am I one to pass judgement. I'm also not looking to battle with anyone

The Humidors on the site look great, I didn't make a negative dig about the Humidors. It was mainly a crack about the side scrolling and allignment. If you say Arlin makes great humidors I'll take your word for it until I buy one. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Thanks everybody for you helps...I still dont know whcih one should I buy... I live in Los Angeles, can anyone tell me which shop can I go check out the humidor...