• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buying a new home

Dickson

"I am done - pay the bills and get me a cigar."
In the process of buying a new home. Sure makes it tough to sit down and enjoy a cigar, good or bad. Have one picked out just hoping everything works out.

We close on our new house in 10 days, I'll be dam glad when its over and we're all moved in.

good luck...it's stressfull, but nothing like it once the closing happens.

Hey Dickson, TELL ME ABOUT IT! We just had our offer accepted on Sunday night on our new house. Doublig the size of the house and the size of the mortgage not only makes it tough to find the time to smoke a nice cigar, it has already made me reconsider my (currently sizeable) cigar budget. I've said no to three good deals in the past two days! Oh the humanity!
We close a month from tomorrow on the new house, and then have a week and two days to do whatever updates we want done, and move before we close on our house and have to be out.

And they say there is a housing slow down. Not on CP - Congrats to all of you.

took me one day to find a house only because my wife thinks buying a house is like buying a pair of shoes. Just have to buy something that day.

And they say there is a housing slow down. Not on CP - Congrats to all of you.

Not in CT either, apparently!
The town we live in only ahs so many houses of the type we are looking at, in the pricerange we are lookinga t, in the areas we are looking. We went to see EVERY ONE, over the course of two weeks. Can't wait for the sit on the back patio with a God of Fire (thanks again!) and some good rum the night we move in.

Congrats on the new houses guys. When the papers are signed it is a big relief.

As things are going, we may be in ours just in time to put up a Christmas Tree! :cool: 5 1/2 days since the start of framing and it is ready for exterior painting and shingles. :thumbs:

Nothing like getting a new house! We moved into our new home last April and although stressful at the time, it's well worth it. Enjoy the new homes to all who are in the process of moving!

Thanks guys!!!! Congrats to all purchasing homes. :thumbs:

Josh & Dickson,
Congratulations.. Just keep repeating "this is supposed to be a happy time"
Been though a few myself, breakout that special smoke sit back and enjoy it.
Frank

We bought a house in october of last year, and we are still unpacking boxes from the basement. (omg to much stuff). But My hubby and I have always found time to smoke a cigar. we refinanced last month and that alone was a nightmare in itself.

congrats on the new house.

Good luck man. My family is about a year away from getting into one. Smoke a good one for the occasion.

Congrats from me too, folks. We're two years (as of last month) on the other side of closing on our house here in Peters Creek. It's been great. Good luck to y'all!

We are in the process of looking. Can be frustrating and humbling. Congrats!