• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buying our first house!

BornaTiger

We are about 1 1/2 months from closing. Its a little further out in the country on a quiet road. 2 acres and very well maintained. This isn't my first home buying experience but its our first. Very excited for her and our son. He will get to go through the ins and outs of owning a home, which I think is a good thing.
Just thought I would share the good news. Oh yeah, it has a huge covered back porch addition that I will be able to enjoy my cigars on. No matter the weather. :D

Wow! congrats, I to am in the process and about 1 1/2 months away from closing to! How cool. We are having a new house built right now, they are giving me a sept 1 - 15th move in date as of right now. Check out my facebook there are some pics! again CONGRATS! after renting for so long I cant wait to move into our own home, where all the work I always do is for US and not someone else! Best of luck!

Congratulations on the biggest invesment of your life !

I moved with my gf in our house last year and I never looked back.

Congrats!  Let's see some pictures. :)

After 2 years of discussion and contemplation. We realized that, for us to build the house we want, we have to buy a starter house and live in it for about 5-10 years. We own 10 acres of beautiful country land that we will build on when the time is right. So we searched for something that was a decent size for us and was in a quiet neighborhood and it had to be in pretty good shape. We found it and we pulled the trigger. 16 years old, one owner, most everything is brand new except the counter tops. The only thing it doesn't have is a garage (which was my must have). The ol' lady said I could wait till we build our own. :( I forgot about the garage when I saw the back porch! :D We are in the underwriter phase now. 3bdr/2bth, split floor plan, 1700sqft. I wish I had a pic from the road. It sits far back on the property and really looks good from there.
Anyways.Here's are the pics.

Nice house! Definitely in move-on condition. :thumbs:

Congratulations on the purchase. Every little boy needs space to run. Good luck.

That is an amazing find. You should have a great time there. I am envoys of your porch. In the process of creating something similar soon.

Congrats on your major investment!  Looks like a wonderful place to call home.....and smoke cigars!

The kitchen's nice and that space out back is to die for.  Congrats! 

Next time I'm TDY up to Benning we'll have to meet up for a smoke.

Very NICE! I like it allot. That back screened in porch is the SHIT! Again congrats. (herf at your house?)

Great porch!  I have one that I just love.  My only problem is winter.  Enjoy it Brother. :thumbs:

Congratulations, light one up after closing and after move in day!

Congrats to you and your family.  Wish you many happy years in your new home.

Very nice home.I am sure you will find a good use for your new deck!

Congrats!