• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bygone Robusto from Cigar Club

BryanH707

Just got this stick in the mail from Cigar Club about two weeks ago. Sat in the humi since then. I decided to make this my "Bringing in Fall smoke"....that happened today.....during a light rain here on the coast of N. Cal. This is the first time I have puffed on this cigar. But I wanted to try something new due to the rain and the feeling of Fall in the air. Roasting the foot gave me a nice light and cream aroma and gave me high expectations. The first third was light. Good flavor and mellow. Nutty. Took a few draws to get a good thick smoke at first. Good burn. In to the second third I started getting a real burnt, smoky, cedar, earthy taste.....that I didn't mind at all. However at this point I had to touch up the burn once or twice. In to the final third....I got that peppery barnyard flavor that I really do enjoy. It was a good smoke for what I was expecting. Would I buy a box...? Probably not. Would I pass up a single or be disappointed to receive them again in a sampler or in my subscription?.....Not at all. I am by no means a professional here but I wanted to share it. If anyone has smoked this stick I would love to see your opinion on it. I guess it all boils down to........It wasn't a bad smoke.
Smoke.jpgSmoke1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. This cigar was something you posted in today's smoke right? Wanted to learn more about it, but didn't want to impose.

Last edited: