• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

C&C pass blind taste review

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
OK give a review of that little cigar, then guess what you think it might be. It's Just for fun!!!:)

Nothing like putting on a little pressure Michael. :biggrin:

Ahhh... come on! Just be honest! No pressure. To each their own. If it sucks... say so! If ya like it.. say what you feel. Then take a stab... there is nothing to it. Don't turn this into a job... ENJOY Brother... Just have some fun. PS. --You don't have to post yours first either :0

Smoke the mystery cigar this morning with my first cup of java. Pre-light aroma was light. Lit fine and burned even through entire cigar. The flavor and abundance of smoke reminded me of a ERDM Cafe au Lait, which I enjoy, but the length was too long for that. It went very well with my Mayorga Kenyan AA .Michael, I haven't got the foggiest idea what this stick is, but it was good.

glad you enjoyed it Bill. Let you know what it was after everyone has posted. Thanks for playing... NEXT!!!!!

I am not overly familiar with cigars of this size. Very nicely made, Straight forward with a kick, and tons of smoke. Quintero y Hermano Puritos?Thanks Michael!

Smoked a Q y H Puritos today. I have to take back my original guess. I do not have a clue, as to what the cigar was. Wondering............?

Devin Can't say yet if you were right or wrong ! :)
Thanks for playing and i hope you enjoyed the little mystery though.
You guys are great... next!!!

Just finished the mystery smoke. Lots
of flavor in a small package. Draw
was smooth; burn was very consistent.
Wrapper had the look and aroma of
corojo. Earthy taste with a good
volume of smoke. This little puppy
had some decent age on it. Would bet
a dollar to a donut hole that it was
a Le Hoyo du Deputy.

Nice review Bob... glad you liked it! Only a few more to go and I will be able to unmask it.. This has been fun for me... hope you enjoyed it as well!

Smoked a small cigar today, that could have been the twin to the one you sent. I was amazed because..................Sorry, I will have to finish this post, after Michael, tells us what it is. Thanks for the pass Michael.