• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cabaiguan with a piggy

Goalee1

Just smoked the first of what will be as many as I can, Cabaiguan WCD 120's. This was made for the 120th anniversary of my shop in DC. Amazing flavor bomb, just think of taking a larger vitola Cabaiguan, compact the flavors to a petite corona size and add a pigtail. They come in nice cute boxes of 12 as well. The downsize of this is that there were only 120 boxes made so they won't be around to be a regular rotation smoke.

I don't know how to post a pic so if anyone can tell me how, I have one I took next to a robusto extra. G1

Thanks for the Review. You can upload you picture to the Gallery and once there copy its link, click on the "insert" image icon in the posting feature and it should show up if you "preview" your post. I am sure that someone can explain a more simplified method but eh.

Just smoked the first of what will be as many as I can, Cabaiguan WCD 120's. This was made for the 120th anniversary of my shop in DC. Amazing flavor bomb, just think of taking a larger vitola Cabaiguan, compact the flavors to a petite corona size and add a pigtail. They come in nice cute boxes of 12 as well. The downsize of this is that there were only 120 boxes made so they won't be around to be a regular rotation smoke.

I don't know how to post a pic so if anyone can tell me how, I have one I took next to a robusto extra. G1

I am already on this one...

btw click edit and click the 'insert image in the toolbar'

OK, that didn't work. You can check it out on the gallery page. G1

Here you go, Tak. Cleaned it up a bit for you too.

cabaiguan_wdc_120.jpg

Thanks Andrew! Man you do magic with the close up thing. G1

BTW, I was at Johns on Friday, glad you were able to get a couple ;)

Had another one last night and I have to say I'm sure now that this is my favorite Cabaiguan. With a little sleep time, these are going to be killer. Now onto the La Aurora Cien Anos Figurado for the weekend. G1

Hello,

I am new to this forum but was wondering if it is possible
to get a couple of these cigar to try....
I am active on HP and CF and just receltly read a post
on CF raving about these cigars.
Help!

Serious cigars
It's not like me to help a newb who doesn't intoduce himself in the proper forum, but I'm feeling generous. Don't get used to it.

Doc.

Doc,

thanks...I followed your advice and did an intro...

BTW the serious link does not list the cigar I was talking about....

Thanks

Sig

"WCD" stands for W. Curtis Draper's, a cigar shop in Washington, DC that celebrated its 120th anniversary in 2007. These special Cabaiguan vitolas were created exclusively for this shop; originally intended to be 120 boxes of 12, but there ended up being a production run of 150 boxes of 12.

The WCD 120's are slightly more spicy upfront than your typical Cabaiguan, but mellow into the typical smooth creamy Cabaiguan profile later on in the smoke. These little cigars sport a pigtail cap to round out the presentation.

Welcome sig. You're not going to find these unless you find someone with the IMO.

Had another one last night and I have to say I'm sure now that this is my favorite Cabaiguan. With a little sleep time, these are going to be killer. Now onto the La Aurora Cien Anos Figurado for the weekend. G1

How was the La Aurora Anos figurado? I just stumbled upon the Anos and was impressed with the flavor profile. Any chance Drapers would have any of the figurados left?

How was the La Aurora Anos figurado? I just stumbled upon the Anos and was impressed with the flavor profile. Any chance Drapers would have any of the figurados left?
If you like these, now is the time to stock up. There are no more Cien Anos in production. What's on the market is what's left. :(