• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cabo

davew0670

Wife and I are taking a vacaton to Cabo next month. We are staying at the Esperanza Resort. Has anyone ever stayed there? The resort has a pic what looks like a walk in humidor on their website. Can anyone confirm this? Are there any other reputable shops in Cabo? Thanks- Dave

Tag.

I'm curious about reputable shops too. The better half and I are heading down in two weeks (staying @ Pueblo Bonito on Sunset Beach).

I've been debating bringing a travel humidor, but buying from a trusted local B&M would definitely add to the experience.

-Mike

There are two reputable shops owned by the same couple. Jose & Julieta (J&J Company) they are La Casa del Habano stores. Both are exceptionally nice, I've been to several La Casa locations in Central America and Spain and these rate up there with the tops. They are great with customer service, but be aware as always in La Casa's, the pricing is pretty steep.

J&J Linky

Hope this helps. Have a great time!

I second La Casa.Ive spent a few weeks in Cabo every year for the last 8 or 9 years if either of you need any info about Cabo feel free to PM me and Ill give you a call and fill you in on food,fun and what not to miss the place is awesome ......

I second J&J, great folks, love that shop. That shop is better than many of the LCDH shops I have been in. They also have a nice selection of Tequilla and a tasting bar. I think they may still have some 1st edition boxes of the Dante Conde 109s, they did a little while ago I know! :whistling: