• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Call of Duty 4

I beat COD 4 three times, and I loved it every time. Especially the sniper level! Very good game, but so good that I wish that it was longer.
B

I normally play ground war. Gives me more people to kill. Well or die by.

Hey maybe we can get a Cigarpass clan going on there?

I added you.

I just joined a really "loose" clan a few days ago. No stat requirements, just a small group of people who play together. It doesn't seem like we have a lot of people who play COD4 on the PS3 here....

I seen you log on. Had to watch the kid last night so I couldnt go out. The clan I am in I have only seen 1 guy on before. There are 9 million clans on there.

I seen you log on. Had to watch the kid last night so I couldnt go out. The clan I am in I have only seen 1 guy on before. There are 9 million clans on there.

Yeah, and most of them are really lame. I only joined one because I wanted to work on tactics more so I needed a core group to work with.

I beat COD 4 three times, and I loved it every time. Especially the sniper level! Very good game, but so good that I wish that it was longer.
B
Than You HAVE TO try it online. Single player is not even 50% as cool as multi is! I play it every few days on my X360 for few months now and still like it a lot ! :thumbs:

I play on the PC, I just got the game a couple weeks ago, beat it on recruit level, probably had about 4 or 5 hours into it, now I'm going thru at normal level, it's quite a bit harder.
Online I am only ranked a Corporal at the moment, I have been concentrating on single player lately.
are there not different difficulty levels on the Xbox360 PS3 versions?? because on the PC version, I can turn it up to darn near impossible!
the sniper level is cool but the wind always blows your shot off the bald guy, you never get to snipe him. although you do get to see him up close and personal later in the game. :laugh: :laugh:

Its nice to know that the BOTL play tech games. I need to barrow COD4 from my son.

B
Than You HAVE TO try it online. Single player is not even 50% as cool as multi is! I play it every few days on my X360 for few months now and still like it a lot ! :thumbs:

If I had access to a PS3 with internet on it I would, but I don't. The one I play has no internet. Sorry fellas.
B

B

If I had access to a PS3 with internet on it I would, but I don't. The one I play has no internet. Sorry fellas.
B

Brandon, if you have the funds, get the PC version and jump online. It is an absolute hoot!!!

I play online on xbox Live. Absolutely love it.
I'm not good at all, however i've managed to level up to 48.

B

B

Brandon, if you have the funds, get the PC version and jump online. It is an absolute hoot!!!

Call me crazy, but I hate PC gaming. I like a controller.
B

I'm the exact same way. I have a friend that plays nothing but PC games, and he owns a 360, just never touches it.
I can't stand playing on PC, i like having the controler and knowing what every button does. Much easier IMO