• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all bikers

dlow

Noob
Hey gang,

I've met a couple guys on here who are fellow riders and it made me wonder.... How many of ya'll ride motorcycles? Also, post up pics if you have them.

Here's an older picture of my bike when it was mostly stock. I've done a few upgrades since then:

hs7rzp.jpg

Also, here's a picture from my latest trackday this past weekend:

302tl4p.jpg

2005 CBR600RR with Black/Grey Tribal paint. I will post up some pics when I get the chance.

Bill

2007 Yamaha Royalstar 1800 Tour Deluxe. Raven black is the color. All stock right now,I'm getting ready to put aftermarket pipes on it & bigger jets in the carbs.

BMW R1200GSA set up for long distance road rallies with a comm system incorporating a CB, radar detector, GPS, iPod, and cell phone as well as an auxiliary fuel cell to bring the bike's total fuel capacity up to about 11 gallons or an easy 400 miles between stops.

2002 KTM 650 Duke

1975 Norton 850 Commando

R.I.P. 2002 955i Triumph Daytona Centennial Edition. Totaled by the insurance company in a low speed dump on the way to work last summer.

I'm too lazy to find and post pix.

- Tim

...R.I.P. 2002 955i Triumph Daytona Centennial Edition. Totaled by the insurance company in a low speed dump on the way to work last summer.

I'm too lazy to find and post pix.

- Tim

Clumsy....learn to ride.

Probably bikeless for this one year as I helped my son with a big down payment on his new truck, but in the recent past:

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2000 Triumph Sprint RS 955i
1990 Suzuki Katana GSXF750

When I buy next it'll likely be a Triumph Speed Triple 1050i.

I race with several orgs and have had quite a few race bikes - 2007 GSXR 1000, 2007 R6, 2006 ZX-6RR, 2004 R6, 2003 R6. Here are some funny before and after pics from racing over the years:

expman_672.jpg

c3.jpg

mt7o3086_12.jpg

picture_039_135.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

2007 Honda Shadow 1100 Spirit - all stock. I just had her out last Monday. :D

I used to ride a Kawi ZX-6R a while back. Had to give it up when I didn't want to. May be getting another bike here shortly and will probably go with a GSXR-600 or R6.

Hey gang,

I've met a couple guys on here who are fellow riders and it made me wonder.... How many of ya'll ride motorcycles? Also, post up pics if you have them.

Here's an older picture of my bike when it was mostly stock. I've done a few upgrades since then:

hs7rzp.jpg

Also, here's a picture from my latest trackday this past weekend:

302tl4p.jpg

Nice ride.

I have a 2007 GSXR 750, the DARK blue and black one.

I need to put a new rear on it before I can tag it, and before I can really get into my season.

Got two BMW R100RTs ('82 and '83). Both need work, but hoping to get at least one of them going in the next month or so. BTW anyone have any experience re-lining a fuel tank? I've seen the kits out there, but they worry me that if they don't work as advertised, the tank could end up ruined.

An older pic of my Suzuki 1400 Intruder. I've added an engine guard, new headlight, K&N filters, bag supports and a few shiny bits.

Bike3sm.JPG

I started with a Honda shadow Sabre 1100, then I went to a Suzuki Bandit 1200s. Now I am looking at getting a new GSXR 1000.

On a side note here is a pic of my atv KFX 450r. I can't find any of my old bikes.

gallery_9334_1091_264453.jpg

Hey Master,

You might want to look at the 2009 yamaha r1 if you're considering a new sportbike. It's a completely redesigned bike this year with a new type of engine with more torque than the other liter bikes (except the dukes of course). Then again, I'm biased (always owned yamaha)

Already posted this recently, but . . .

minnesota.jpg

'68 XLCH. Built her '00-02 and took her up to Iowa for a party . . . rode up to the state line to snap this pic.

Don't really ride much, but building Sheeza was the most fun I've had since, well, pretty much ever. Made lifelong friends along the way and there's hardly a part on her that doesn't remind of them . . . tons of one-off handmade custom parts and friendly trades and technical assistance out the wazoo. Rolling brotherhood right there.

~Boar