• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all IE, SD, and LA Herfers! July 23rd!

Looks like I'm out boys. Just not in the cards this week....grrrrr....retcha fretcha....

Sadly I as well will have to bow out. My sister and law asked if I would baby sit my nephew. So Gavin take me off the list >.< I will hopefully make the next one

Jon, Matt, Gavin, et al better be there if I'm driving out for this... ???

Jon, Matt, Gavin, et al better be there if I'm driving out for this... ???

LOL, dude it's up to you. Talked it over, and I am out as well... Next time fellas, sorry!

They're droppin' like flies! :(

I guess I'll skip out this time and make the next big one. :thumbs:

Dag Nabbit, ( very upset ) can't make it.
Very glad you and KingsFan91 made it after all.
This was a great time! I just got home. I was worried when I saw all the sissies flaking out that the wife and I'd be the only ones there.
Mike73, it was damn good to meet you, I hope you stick around.
BTB, Stoggie13, it's always a pleasure!

This was a great time! I just got home. I was worried when I saw all the sissies flaking out that the wife and I'd be the only ones there.

What he said.

Great time guys, and lady. I'm glad I made it after that Hell day.
Mike glad to meet you.

X3, had a great time as always. Except falling down the stairs and messing up my ankle sucked.
Gavin, thanks as always and hopefully see you all in about a month or so :thumbs:

Guys,

It was a good time last night. I enjoyed meeting all that attended and look forward to the next one.

Take care

Mike