• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all Padron 2000 Virgins

JLAudio

Mareva, Lancero, and Minuto Whore!
I have a few Padron 2000 natties and maddies laying around late '05 that are looking for new homes. If you are a virgin Padron 2000 smoker, or have only smoked just one or the other, then this contest is open to you. This is in spirit of these little $3 bastiges tasting like $10+ '64 Anniversaries with a few years age on them. :love:

First virgins to guess just one of the delicious beers I had this last weekend (I drank 10 different beers) gets one of each stick...I can do this 4 times. I wanna spread the Padron love around.

Oh, 2 guesses per day and no editing...good luck.

Nice contest! I've only had a handful of aged x000 series, but they are awesome! Aging a box ATM, nearing 1 year.

Giving away four year old Padrons?..... you must still be drunk! :laugh:

Nice play Jason! :thumbs:

Well technically they are just over 3 years....reached it's third birthday in December...starting year 4 now.

Ok I will play

Ommegang
yuengling

That is it 2 guesses huh?

Did I win?

I guess I should mention this now. Must guess both brewery and style....

....like Ommegang Three Philosophers

Go ahead and guess the style NotAquitter.

You are killing me

It sounds like you are serious about beer so I am changing the yuengling if I may....

Ommegang chocolate indulgance

dogfish head 120 minute IPA

LMAO

Post #9 - zero correct

Post #10 - zero correct

I have only had 2 2000s but several other's in the series....uhhhh

Lagunitas Pilsner

Blue Moon Belgian ale

I'm going of the Sheffield list.

While I've had a 3000, 4000 and 5000, I've never sampled a 2000. So here's my SWAG:

Urquell Pilsner

Sam Adams Winter Lager

Figured it was worth a try. ;)

Here's my shot,

Sculpin India Pale Ale

Chimay Grande Réserve (Blue)

Need my address now? :sign: