• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling Out Wineador.com

I am calling out Wineador.com ( Forrest ) for BULLSHIT for non existent shipping, non receipt of order and non reply to two previous emails.

The facts: I placed my order June 24 for (3) AW281 shelfs, just plain ole shelfs, no exotic wood, no changes of any kind. Yes, I read order take 3-5 weeks, sometimes longer depending on work load. I m OK with that, no problems.

At the six week mark I sent an email to Forrest simply asking for a status since I am going to surgery and wanted to either be here to take them inside or make other arrangements. NO RESPONCE?

Well, OK, busy is busy, I'll hang loose and wait. At the 8 week Mark I sent another email saying " I'm happy business must be good and I'm happy for him, but could I get an update. Again, NO RESPONCE.

Today is week 9 and NO product.

Should I be pissed? WHO of you own your own business or work in a business where you would accept payment for goods, not deli ever in a timely manner and not respond to an inquiry? I'm not going to answer that because either business is SO good you don't give a crap, or you should realistically should not be in business. Without customers you haven't got squat.

Here we are on CP with a numeric base of 12,000 people, not all active, but then you never know who might decide to scratch that itch for periferials to their wineador, or perhaps purchase a complete system. Thinking of it this way, you are really messing with a awful lot of potential customer base. And if you factor in many of us on CP belong to other sites, this call out will flow into those other bases.

If I had my choice, I would ask Rod to ban Forrest from being allowed back on CP.

This entire scenario is beyond my comprehension, specially so when a simple email would have been adaquate.

I dislike doing this, it should not have been necessary, but it happened exactly as described. My intention was not to offend my fellow brothers and sister but state the facts.
well its been 1 year now and I have not receive anything. Forrest says he forgot to post it due to family issues and assured me it will be posted. that was 3 months ago.