• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling the 80’s kids

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
So in going through a large bag of old toys from my parents basement, mainly legos and playmobile, I ran across these pieces. I can picture the other components from this brand but cannot for the life of me, think of the name of these. Can any child of the 80’s help me out?30B6D0D3-6592-4447-B8FC-D2F24E806FCE.jpeg

So in going through a large bag of old toys from my parents basement, mainly legos and playmobile, I ran across these pieces. I can picture the other components from this brand but cannot for the life of me, think of the name of these. Can any child of the 80’s help me out?View attachment 24634

I'm sure I stepped on a few of them barefooted in the dark.

Yep, definitely Construx. My kids have mine from when I was a kid and still occasionally build with them.

Who else had one of these?
I was too lazy to read the directions or learn what each component did, so I'd flip through the book until I found a schematic that sounded fun, and I'd build it off the cheat sheet at the bottom of the page.
I spent hours upon hours screwing around with this thing.
200in1.png

Hmm don't remember them, but wasn't into anything wrestling related.
Was more into Go-Bots and Transformers.