• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling the NYC crew

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Thinking either Wednesday or Thursday around 7pm. Friday night is good too.

Might be able to swing by Wednesday if things turn out well.

Dave and Elliot, you guys prefer tonight or Friday night?

I'll be in Manhattan Thurs night.
I have a dinner around 6 so I should be done by 8 at the latest.
What do you think Sam?

-Rob

I just saw this thread now. Sorry I can't make it this week. Hopefully I'll make it to the next one.

Sorry Sam, I was hoping for tonight, but seems this week has me running around more often than usual. I hope you guys have fun.

I'll be in Manhattan Thurs night.
I have a dinner around 6 so I should be done by 8 at the latest.
What do you think Sam?

-Rob

Sounds good, Rob. Call me and we arrange a smoke for tomorrow. Maybe at Florio's so I can have some pho while I wait for you.

I just saw this thread now. Sorry I can't make it this week. Hopefully I'll make it to the next one.

Sorry Sam, I was hoping for tonight, but seems this week has me running around more often than usual. I hope you guys have fun.

No problem guys. Hopefully see you in a couple of weeks.

Anyone have an update of Florio's and their current situation?

-Rob

I'd shoot Geoff a pm. Wish I could come out. Friday may be a possibility, gotta see what the wife is up to after her classes.

If tomorrow is a no go, there is a place in Englewood NJ :Smoke Chophouse & Cigar Emporium Restaurant is nestled in the heart of the Englewood Business District in Northeastern Bergen County, New Jersey. We are located several blocks away from the Hilton Hotel in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Our New Jersey restaurant is easily accessible from midtown Manhattan for all business meetings and we can provide a private dining room for all your corporate and business functions.

http://smokechophouse.com/index.html

Its only 3 miles from the GWB... LMK..

what's up for tomorrow guys? I know rob and you are hanging tonight. Elliot and you (Sam) meeting up tomorrow night?

what's up for tomorrow guys? I know rob and you are hanging tonight. Elliot and you (Sam) meeting up tomorrow night?

I'm stuck here at work tonight so will not make tonight, but tomorrow I'm still good. I'm up for meeting anywhere after 6:30. Steak?

I won't be able to go out to Jersey, but if you guys want to meet in the city, looks like it'll have to be indoors.