• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camacho American Barrel Aged

N8sobes1216

Hey all,
Was looking into this stick earlier and was worried it may be a gimmick, never had any camachos before but I LOVE bourbon so I feel like this stick has a lot of potential if it is what it says it is. Any feedback to it??

Thanks

MichaelD introduced me to them. I thought they had a nice full-bodied flavor but the bourbon all but disappears in the larger vitolas. Try the robusto and you'll taste it.

Camacho makes a pretty solid smoke.

Had the robusto I believe and don't find it gimmicky at all. Aren't the wrappers on the anejo also barrel aged? If so, they just don't flaunt it like Camacho does. It's a good cigar I would recommend.

Had the robusto I believe and don't find it gimmicky at all. Aren't the wrappers on the anejo also barrel aged? If so, they just don't flaunt it like Camacho does. It's a good cigar I would recommend.
which cigar do you recommend? is it a camacho or??

I have one of these in my humi, I received it from a brown bag sampler a few months ago. Might give it a go soon.

Definitely try the Camacho in robusto. It's a very good cigar. And as Brian already mentioned, the larger sizes lose a lot of the subtle bourbon flavor.

I also have one or two stashed away somewhere. Next time I look for something to smoke I will see if I can find it.

Never tried a bourbon aged Camacho but also never liked a Camacho larger than a robusto so it makes perfect sense to me.

which cigar do you recommend? is it a camacho or??
Sorry about the confusion, yes I would recommend the Camacho barrel aged. The Anejo I referred to is made by Arturo Fuente. Also highly recommended.

Sorry about the confusion, yes I would recommend the Camacho barrel aged. The Anejo I referred to is made by Arturo Fuente. Also highly recommended.

And these are a lot easier to find.

I've always found Camacho cigars to be strength for strengths sake. I doubt these are any different. Bourbon or not.

Doc

I've always found Camacho cigars to be strength for strengths sake. I doubt these are any different. Bourbon or not.

Doc

If by strength you mean nicotine content, would put these in the solid medium strength category.