• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camacho...

mhortsch

Where am I?
I've been on a Camacho kick lately...we'll actually only smoked 2 of them (SLR Roth and a Havana something), I've been contemplating getting a box of the SLR Roth, as I thought they were quite a good smoke.

Anyone else favor these?

Ive had the SLR's in a few different sizes and have never been impressed with em...there are better smokes out there for the money.

I'm a big fan of the Camacho SLR. That's the only Camacho that I've tried so far though. I have a Camacho Corojo in the humi that I'll probably fire up tonight now that you mentioned Camacho.

I'm guessing you like the SLR better than the Havana since you're buying a box of the SLR?

If I want the taste of Honduran tobacco, I will smoke El Rey Del Mundo's and JR Ultimates from JR cigar. For the price no one can compare quality and taste wise.

My only Camacho experience is with the Havana, it was a decent smoke but for the same price their are other smokes that I would choose over it.

Do you guys consider $4 a stick to be to much for these?

Depends on the size you want, but SLR's and Havanas can be had for about that much box price. Corojo's tend to be a little more.

Camachos are certainly not for the weak hearted.

I smoke Corojo Monarca's on occasion. Love them. Only around $5 a stick retail. Great weight and color to them.

The tobacco for the Corojo's are grown in the Jamastran Valley of Honduras, a region where the soil and climate compare to Cuba's Vuelta Abajo Region.

I prefer the Rothchild SLR...but again, it's the only one Ive smoked. And the Havana Rothchild, havana's have the yellow label right?

I picked up a limited/signed box from c-bid its 150 cigars three differant types. I like them all and as they sit they really are worth the money.I also have some of the specialty pieces now those are strong cigars.

Camacho Diploma is a terrific Robusto smoke. Strong, great burn, good ash, smooth.

I think the SLr are a bit too woody tasting. The corojo monarca are a goto smoke for me. Just bought a box of the 11/18 variety and they are stupendous. Especially for MNF.

I really enjoy the Havana Monarca and the Corojo, I have not been so happy with the SLR's. There were some SLR's on sale buy 2 get one free at the local shop and I bit, corona and robusto size, underwhelming, but the Havana's and the Corojo's are box buys and staples in the humi.

I have a few Liberty's in the humi that I haven't burned. Anyone had one and what are your recommendations on it.

Brian

i love camachos. my favorite is the corojo diploma, then diploma maduros, then corojo gigante, then the SLR maduros.

I smoked a Camacho SLR Reserve Rothschild the other night and really enjoyed it.

I've had every cigar in the Havana, Corojo and SLR line, and like all of them and regularly smoke all of them. Still waiting to get my hands on some Libertys.