• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camaroon wrapped suggestions please

Ive had the following and would suggest them to anyone they are good smokes

CAO CX2
Nub Cameroon
Carlos Torano
CAO Cameroon
Oliva Serie G
and the Cuesta Rey as Wurm said its a great stick

LFD Cameroon Cabinet (any size) yummy!

Oliva Series 'G' (IMO the box press makes them one of the only cold weather Cameroons out there, so far I haven't had one explode on me).

And my favorite Cameroon that doesn't cost a fortune...

stanfordcameroongc5.jpg

I'm a HUGE fan of the Stanford's Cameroon Reserve!!! These are at the top of my list of Cameroon's

I also liked the DC Maxiumus Stanford's 90th. Too bad they're gone... :(

Hemingways :blush:
X2

In particular, Work of Art, Best Seller, and Short Story but they're all good. WOA is my favorite Cammie.

Another good one is Perdomo's EdS Grovy and it's baby brother, Keeney.

I'm shocked no one has mentioned the DCM Stanford's 90th. Amazing smoke, if you can get your hands on them.

I'm shocked no one has mentioned the DCM Stanford's 90th. Amazing smoke, if you can get your hands on them.

George mentioned them.

and so did I in a round about way... "And my favorite Cameroon that doesn't cost a fortune..."

The DCM Stanford 90th is an excellent cigar but extremely hard to find and very expensive.

I'm a Cameroon nut as well. Hemingways and DC's are my favorites, CAO's are nice too. I have 3 more FDOGC's left and then I have to go with the Serie G's. The FDOGC's were my go-to cigar for several years because of the price/pleasure ratio. I also like the La Unica's Too bad you don't find the humidor boxes anymore. I've never had the pleasure of trying a Stanford's Cameroon Reserve. I'll have to look around and see if I can pick one up.

George mentioned them.

and so did I in a round about way... "And my favorite Cameroon that doesn't cost a fortune..."

The DCM Stanford 90th is an excellent cigar but extremely hard to find and very expensive.

Bout $25 a Stick...retailers that I frequent in Houston have them year round all the time.

And my favorite Cameroon that doesn't cost a fortune...

stanfordcameroongc5.jpg

It was an Epic battle, tooth and nail with 7 lead changes. The middle rounds took a toll on my body, but late in the 6th I got in a good purge and it was all over.

Final verdict: it went to the judges, unanimous decision

The winner and still King of his Humidor.....me

I put down a Churchill this afternoon / evening. Long smoke almost 2 hours, 3 cups of joe and 100 pages of the book I am reading.
But time well spent.

BTW: The smoke was f'in super...Super Bad Ass....

Thanks Bro.

Tim

Tim,

I think your beer is better than my beer lol... Glad you enjoyed it!

Can't go wrong with Hemingways.

Best bang for the buck though:
H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon
Carlos Torano 1916 (I think I got the year right?)

Andrew

AF Don Carlos #2, #4, and Belicoso
Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Corona Gorda

I have a couple of LFD Cameroon Cabinet #1s in my humidor that I've been waiting to try... maybe that's what I'll smoke tonight.