• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Came back from my hunting empty handed but !

louich

The evil snowman
When I arrived from hunting I was empty handed with a heavy heart...
But ! Upon arrival I noticed there was a little package waiting for me at the door.... I knew I had an inbound package for some 'ambiance lighting products' but seriously, I was not waiting for that awesome content.

Kendall your generosity is more than incredible, thank you from the bottom of my heart, you blew me away with your package.
My GF was doubting about it being a gift but the flabberghasted (and smiling) look on my face convinced her that someone could be this generous.

The smokes look awesome and the suprise will be proudly worn next game ! (a mega thanks ...again!)

GO BRONCOS ! (how fitting after last night win over the chargers)

nicely done and on a great target!!! I can't believe that Denver game last night. So 2 gifts in a row... :whistling:

Nothing like a box sitting at your front door from a CP brother...it gives one an almost child-like feeling of excitement when you open it up :laugh:

Nothing like a box sitting at your front door from a CP brother...it gives one an almost child-like feeling of excitement when you open it up :laugh:

I can't say it any better than Gary did.

Nice hit on a great target!

nicely done and on a great target!!! I can't believe that Denver game last night. So 2 gifts in a row... :whistling:

Exactly gifts in a row !

A chrismas like feeling before time I'd say

Thanks again Kendall