• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cameguay cigars

anyone know anything about Cameguay cigars?

I did email the company. This is what I got.

Thank you for your interest in our cigars. If you would be so kind as to contact me at 888-652-4427 I would be happy to send you a few cigars with my compliments if you would be willing to cover the $5 shipping cost.

Thank you,

Keith

I replied back on Monday, the 18th, asking him what I would receive for the $5. So far he still hasn't got back to me.

Howdy!!

My name is Humberto Gonzalez and I'm the exclusive rep for the brand in the area. I was alerted to this thread by a mutual friend and will be contacting slider directly in the next day or 2.

If anyone's got any questions on the product, feel free to ask me directly.

Cheers!!

Humberto

Try this

Looks legit, in fact, delicious. It also looks like its worth checking out. I'm dialing the number - as soon as its business hours.

It sounds like we need to set up a taste test thread for these. :)

I've seen these in quite a few stores around me. Have not tried one yet...

Howdy!!

My name is Humberto Gonzalez and I'm the exclusive rep for the brand in the area. I was alerted to this thread by a mutual friend and will be contacting slider directly in the next day or 2.

Cheers!!

Humberto

Humberto, welcome to CP! Are there any stores in Denver that carry them?

Howdy!!

Cheers!!

Humberto

I only cover 5 states in the northeast (DE,MD,NJ,NY,PA) but I can find out more about other territories. Give me a few days.

Humberto

Give Al a call at Puff N Stuff, he stocks them. I've only tried the torpedo, not very eventful but a solid everyday/yard smoke.

I just called the customer service number on the website. A box of 50 (thats the smallest amount) magnum torpedos was $180 and change. I dunno if I really want to fork out 180 dollars for something I've never tried before.

I called the direct supplier (NOT flordecamaguey.com, by the way) and was told of some place called "Poppa's Smoke Shop" or something like that. They carry Flor de Camaguey cigars.

Sound familiar?