• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camping supplies

DraXxus1549

So I was just creeping through my own facebook and I found a picture of the cigars that I brought camping with me, and I thought I would share with you guys and get some feedback.

6050_103063128666_593793666_2199827_5653998_n.jpg

The first three are the ones that my girlfriend brought From left to right she had a Cuvee Rouge, a davidoff who's name escapes me, and a CAO moontrance.

The next three are the ones that I got for myself which are again from left to right,A CAO gold, A cuvee blanc, and Davidoff No.2 (sorry I can't seem to remember any more than that, it cost me $13 if that helps :blush:.

I enjoyed all them while on a camping trip with some friends. I really wish I could afford $13+ dollar cigars regularly because that Davidoff was AMAZING. Haha well thanks for reading. :D

That's not a bad looking lineup, would make for a great weekend camping! Was that just your stash or was that shared around?

So it looks like you guys had some great smokes for the trip.

Camping and smoking cigars...some things are just meant to go together! :D Glad you enjoyed your trip!

The first three were my girlfriends and the second three were for me, I went to a place called Branch Brook, I think its in Campton, NH. Its only about 1 and a half from my house. I used to go all the time with my family so I took some friends and they all loved it, it was a great time, plus the cigars. Life does not get much better than that.

The first three were my girlfriends and the second three were for me, I went to a place called Branch Brook, I think its in Campton, NH. Its only about 1 and a half from my house. I used to go all the time with my family so I took some friends and they all loved it, it was a great time, plus the cigars. Life does not get much better than that.

You're girlfriend smokes? That's a definite plus. :thumbs:

You're girlfriend smokes? That's a definite plus. :thumbs:

Yes, she does, maybe not every time I do. But she will enjoy one with me on occasion. I am a lucky man and I recognize it lol. I have a buddy who's girlfriend despises cigars, she literally made him throw away all the cigars he had, admittedly he did not have many but that is not the point. Isn't that like the 11th commandment, Thou shal not throw away a cigar. :p